Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe in afterlife ?

Do you believe in afterlife ?

• Yes

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I believe that afterlife. It is my only cope.

No, afterlife is cope.

You can’t denie it. You can’t prove it. Believe it or not. It’s up to you.

No, it's as stupid concept as believing in just universe. The only justice is that everybody and everything dies/ceases to exist after x amount of time.

it doesn’t make any goddamn sense:feelstastyman:

I prefer to believe in reincarnation. This leaves me with The "respawn as 6'5 gigachad" option

I really hope there is one

I do for now. But am not 100% certain.

No you have no experience of consciousness when your brain stops working. If you get brain damage, you don’t experience the world the same way. If your eyes stop working, you don’t see anymore. Your ears stop working, you don’t hear anymore. If none of it works, you have no perception of the world

Yea but for the sins ive committed I will be in hellfire and then cease to exist

No you have no experience of consciousness when your brain stops working. If you get brain damage, you don’t experience the world the same way. If your eyes stop working, you don’t see anymore. Your ears stop working, you don’t hear anymore. If none of it works, you have no perception of the world

No but I believe in 24/7 DMT for all eternity until the sun collapses

No vessel no access.

This is the afterlife.
We are in hell

When we figure out how consciousness works we will know.

Right now is too early because we have only recently discovered quantum entanglement about a 100 years ago. Even more recently have we made the proposition that there seems to be some relationship with quantum entanglement and consciousness.

We will know soon in a couple hundred years or more.

No, afterlife is cope.
When you wake up in the morning, reality starts to manifest itself. You take this reality to be true but it's as false as the dream you wake up from.

When you die this reality fades away and you wake up to something which is more real than the waking state.

Massive cope! From dust to dust. There is no afterlife.

[UWSL]Şhaddağ[/UWSL] was the name by which God was known to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

The inclusion of the Abraham stories into the Bible brought the ‘northern name’ with them.

This is the Mount of God located in the Khazar District of Azerbaijan, close to the border with Russia.

View: https://youtu.be/yT-Er_SA1M8
King Mountain is the highest point in Azerbaijan. The always snow-capped mountain, which was built upon magnesian limestone and marble, towers more than 4,000 meters above sea level. Prehistoric cave dwellings, at the base of the mountain, indicate that people have lived in the area for more than 9,000 years.