Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal do you believe if you managed to breed into a stacy she'd shit out a normie or a chadlite?

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
genetics and dna can be very tricky and ironic so even if you slayed a prime stacy it still doesn't hurt the chances of your subhuman offspring :forcedsmile:

A grotesque monster would be born

it cannot be a chad.

It depends on what race she is. If she was black or Asian I think they would come out alright. If she was white then that kid would be trucel

It depends on what race she is. If she was black
curious to know more about this ''sheboon stacies'' are not real they cant hurt you brocel :feelsohgod: [provide examples]

genetics and dna can be very tricky and ironic so even if you slayed a prime stacy it still doesn't hurt the chances of your subhuman offspring :forcedsmile:
she'd shit out her GUTS cause I'd poison her with my demon semen :feelshaha:

I don’t like to imagine having something I can’t have.

Normie, but he'd be doomed with my height

I'd really hope that he/she is a normie. But I would feel sad if my baby ends up being ugly like me cause I know what kind of pain he/she would go through in their future.

Chadlite probably.

I'd really hope that he/she is a normie. But I would feel sad if my baby ends up being ugly like me cause I know what kind of pain he/she would go through in their future.
stopped reading at she :feelsseriously:
assuming that even goblinas are struggling :feelsLSD:

@Sneir do you?

Genetic recombination means anything can happen.

Nobody can predict how genetic recombination works. My grandpa was a chad so if my hypothetical son gets his genes + stacy mom’s genes he’d probably become a chad.

IT DEPENDS I THINK IF THEY WILL LET ME SPREAD CUMSHOT IN PRIME NORDIC STACY CUNT I WILL MAKE SECOND BROCK LESNAR (IN VIDEO GAME)
:lul:

I believe we referred to this as "lottery"

another ricecel with the shittiest eyesight in the universe would pop outta that hole

genetics are random so idk