Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you believe bad luck to being an inherent trait of being incel?

Do you believe bad luck to being a core part of being incel?

• yes

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Admiral
I personally believe yes. Most of us lost the genetic lottery, most of us have autism, half of us are poor (based on old poll results), most of us are/were weak and I would say half or maybe most have shit parents. How is it possible for one person to be befallen with so many grievances? That's why I believe there's no such thing as a lucky incel. A 'incel' who has ascended due to luck was never incel in the first place.

What you described is basically the failo effect

What you described is basically the failo effect
I dont understand how. Isn't the failo effect about how we assume bad stuff about people just because they're ugly? Are you saying that I'm assuming that we have shit luck because we're unattractive?

I dont understand how. Isn't the failo effect about how we assume bad stuff about people just because they're ugly? Are you saying that I'm assuming that we have shit luck because we're unattractive?
Good genes come in packages, just like bad genes come in packages. Chads are more likely to have good luck in other life ares, while incels tend to have bad luck in other life areas

I would say it's the opposite, bad luck makes you an incel.

Good genes come in packages, just like bad genes come in packages. Chads are more likely to have good luck in other life ares, while incels tend to have bad luck in other life areas
I get what you mean but what about poverty and shit parents? It just seems that a lot of us have absolutely nothing.

Race, Height and Face are pure RNG. Being NT is RNG.

I get what you mean but what about poverty and shit parents? It just seems that a lot of us have absolutely nothing.
Again it all boils down to luck, as nobody can choose his parents, environment or financial status

If you played a 100% fair game of dice, both the truecel and the chad have the same winning chances. But in real life, your genetics and your past always influence what happens to you next.

If you played a 100% fair game of dice, both the truecel and the chad have the same winning chances. But in real life, your genetics and your past always influence what happens to you next.
I get what you mean but the fact that we were born with so many disadvantages is bad luck personified.

that's what I'm saying
I thought you were saying it like "an incel will always have bad luck" (in like a semi-spiritual sense).
Yeah I agree then, seems kind of obvious TBH

Yes, almost every aspect of my life is bad. And even when I try to cope, I can't enjoy it because I'll suddenly get stomach pain or something, or when I try to cope with vidya, it only makes me rage because it feels like the game is rigged against me.

I thought you were saying it like "an incel will always have bad luck" (in like a semi-spiritual sense).
I am saying it that way. Bad luck will make you an incel and it will follow you around. The other replies did say that if you're incel then you're naturally gonna have a harder time in life, which would give the illusion of bad luck, but that's the logical explanation. I believe in paranormal shit, I believe that there's a higher being fucking with us. I know it sounds illogical but due to my personal experience of having the worst luck ever which is unrelated to my genetics, I believe it.

The 53pill is proof of this @Bianor

We operate on a low vibration and get the worst of everything

Whenever something is 50/50 I automatically accept the bad thing will happen