Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe any false flags?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I looked into Sandy Hook and I believe it happened, Boston bombing looks very very sus from the information I looked at.

Las Vegas paddock shooting is WtfFuel.

If you count 9/11 the official story is absolute bs. And I think it was bombed by Israelis and Silverstein the owner, knew it was going to happen. 9/11 is an absolute joke.

Everything was done by terrorists under our own Government's administration. There's a picture of McCain with the leaders of ISIS smiling.

Everything was done by terrorists under our own Government's administration. There's a picture of McCain with the leaders of ISIS smiling.
Same with Sandy Hook or no?

Same with Sandy Hook or no?

I believe Sandy Hook to be real. But I don’t buy into people like David Hogg who are the one’s who survive school shootings and speak out. They are being paid by the media to fit a political agenda.

I believe Sandy Hook to be real. But I don’t buy into people like David Hogg who are the one’s who survive school shootings and speak out. They are being paid by the media to fit a political agenda.

Everything was faked by the Jews.

Yeah they're clearly using them for gun control. And David Hogg is a confirmed liar, he wasn't even at school at the time or smth

Yeah they're clearly using them for gun control. And David Hogg is a confirmed liar, he wasn't even at school at the time or smth

Exactly, our Country was founded on principles but after John F. Kennedy was assasinated for going after the CIA shit went downhill.

Yes, I think 9/11 was a false flag caused by Israelis.

Bush did 9/11 bro

yes

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 29
I think 9/11 was orchestrated by the government

Everything else is explainable but the las vegas shooting has no active motive or political motivation. It was a dude who decided to go on a killing spree for quite literally no reason. I heard of people saying he was a liberal/antifa but still the lack of media coverage behind the shooter still makes this case one of the more unexplainable and complicated mass shootings in american history.

The story kind of died after a month or two and the goverment didn't push any legislation like they usally do in the aftermath of these massacres. JFL even after they "investigated" they never found a motive.
I looked into Sandy Hook and I believe it happened.
What about the whole actor theory? Also the false footage of sandy hook when they showed "live footage", I don't disagree with the statement but sandy hook is fairly shady.

Last edited:

Everything else is explainable but the las vegas shooting has no active motive or political motivation. It was a dude who decided to go on a killing spree for quite literally no reason. I heard of people saying he was a liberal/antifa but still the lack of media coverage behind the shooter still makes this case one of the more unexplainable and complicated mass shootings in american history.

The story kind of died after a month or two and the goverment didn't push any legislation like they usally do in the aftermath of these massacres. JFL even after they "investigated" they never found a motive.

What about the whole actor theory? Also the false footage of sandy hook when they showed "live footage", I don't disagree with the statement but sandy hook is fairly shady.
there is a book about how sandy hook was fake it was pretty long

Reptilian bastards from the planet Uranus are killing people off. BUt they really want the world to succumb to over population. Then they can have hunger games.

there is a book about how sandy hook was fake it was pretty long
Sandy hook is probably real but the strange coincidences surrounding the story is basically this: 1. No pictures of bodies were ever released, we got a grisly description from the coroner but never saw anything from the inside of the school. 2. The dad of one of the slain children laughing before giving a statement on television. Very strange behavior no matter how you're processing grief. 3. Reports of there being multiple shooters initially. This usually happens with these shootings but its strange that it was mentioned and never materialized into anything 4. The school was demolished afterwards. This is what you would do if you're trying to cover something up. Now you can never investigate the scene of the crime because it has been destroyed

Sandy hook is probably real but the strange coincidences surrounding the story is basically this: 1. No pictures of bodies were ever released, we got a grisly description from the coroner but never saw anything from the inside of the school. 2. The dad of one of the slain children laughing before giving a statement on television. Very strange behavior no matter how you're processing grief. 3. Reports of there being multiple shooters initially. This usually happens with these shootings but its strange that it was mentioned and never materialized into anything 4. The school was demolished afterwards. This is what you would do if you're trying to cover something up. Now you can never investigate the scene of the crime because it has been destroyed

there are also some theories santa barbara shooting was hoax

What probably happened with the LV shooting is that paddock was an asset for the CIA and was a gun runner. He was meeting with some one (Saudis or israelis) and the deal went bad so they kill him, and decide to spray the crowd with bullets. We will probably never know what really happened that night but I could see our government covering for the Saudis OR the Israelis if they were responsible for the massacre. It's not like we didnt do exactly this for the September 11th attacks

how to fuck the terrorist drove a plane with enough precition to hit exactly one building, twice?

remenber planes are 900 km/h and are slow turning around,even military rockets would envy that "precision"

how to fuck the terrorist drove a plane with enough precition to hit exactly one building, twice?

remenber planes are 900 km/h and are slow turning around,even military rockets would envy that "precision"
I dont question whether or not the planes hit the building, the issue is how could a plane collision alone bring down a sky scraper. I think the buildings were rigged with explosives in the weeks leading up to 9/11. The government knew and covered for the Israelis because they needed a pearl harbor (Another false flag our government knew about in advance and did nothing to stop) type event to get us into a war.

Really asking whether or not false flags are real is the wrong question. They happen and we know they happen because the government has admitted to some like the attempted sinking of the USS liberty. Only a fool would believe official government narratives

Of course not. Governments never lie or mislead people. Your well being and future comes first to them, money and power is secondary.

I dont question whether or not the planes hit the building, the issue is how could a plane collision alone bring down a sky scraper. I think the buildings were rigged with explosives in the weeks leading up to 9/11. The government knew and covered for the Israelis because they needed a pearl harbor (Another false flag our government knew about in advance and did nothing to stop) type event to get us into a war.

Really asking whether or not false flags are real is the wrong question. They happen and we know they happen because the government has admitted to some like the attempted sinking of the USS liberty. Only a fool would believe official government narratives
900 km/h and 200 tons of metal, i think could easily collpase a building, i'm just asking how some terrorist have point precision like that

900 km/h and 200 tons of metal, i think could easily collpase a building, i'm just asking how some terrorist have point precision like that
Maybe, I'm not an expert in structural engineering. Theres enough suspicious things surrounding 9/11 that how the towers came down doesnt really matter

Maybe, I'm not an expert in structural engineering. Theres enough suspicious things surrounding 9/11 that how the towers came down doesnt really matter
i just think the balistic power of the planes was insane, i'm morre impresed with the pin point precision of goat fuckers to hit exactly one building while 900 km/h

i just think the balistic power of the planes was insane, i'm morre impresed with the pin point precision of goat fuckers to hit exactly one building while 900 km/h
What's so impressive about punching the coordinates into autopilot and sitting back dreaming about the 72 virgins they were about to fuck in heaven. The hijackers were licensed pilots, they got certified while living in Florida prior to 9/11

What's so impressive about punching the coordinates into autopilot and sitting back dreaming about the 72 virgins they were about to fuck in heaven. The hijackers were licensed pilots, they got certified while living in Florida prior to 9/11
had no idea about that, but how would you put an autopilot to hit a building? was the guy that programmed it a idiot?

had no idea about that, but how would you put an autopilot to hit a building? was the guy that programmed it a idiot?
Of course autopilot wouldnt have driven the plane straight into the building but it could have steered them in the right direction with all the hijackers needing to do is put the plane into a nose dive
You just tell the autopilot to go to the exact coordinates of the building you want to hit, once the plane is on the correct trajectory then pull the nose down into a dive.

Of course autopilot wouldnt have driven the plane straight into the building but it could have steered them in the right direction with all the hijackers needing to do is put the plane into a nose dive
You just tell the autopilot to go to the exact coordinates of the building you want to hit, once the plane is on the correct trajectory then pull the nose down into a dive.
that makes sense

I looked into Sandy Hook and I believe it happened, Boston bombing looks very very sus from the information I looked at.

Las Vegas paddock shooting is WtfFuel.

If you count 9/11 the official story is absolute bs. And I think it was bombed by Israelis and Silverstein the owner, knew it was going to happen. 9/11 is an absolute joke.
The official 911 story is so fake that its funny