Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you avoid all the suifuels in ur life?

Doomed4ever

Doomed4ever

Recruit
★★★★
I used to have friends who were avid sex havers, some of them were so desperate for getting a gf when they finally got it they would constantly ask single guys including me hey man u got a gf yet?? Hey man sex! Gf! Got it? Oh u dont. Oh no! I completely abandoned tons of good close friends actually who would just be complete suicide fuel for me. Also I stopped watching all movies or series where relationship and promiscuity would be glorified. Cant even watch a netflix show where teens would be fucking like rabbits ffs. Meanwhile i was happy just playing PS2 once a week in my cousin's house during my teen years. I only watch gore now and other documentaries to stay away from all the suifuels. Do u guys avoid suifuels or trapped as in ur coworker or classmates reminding u how much ur missing out on?

I encounter less suifuel than previously and I don't get upset by these sights anymore. When I was isolated at university I would escape the suifuel by wandering at night and sleeping outside away from dorm. But now that I'm living with parents again, their warmth insulates me. I rarely see friends or PDAs anymore.

I rarely go outside during the day to avoid suifuel

Also I stopped watching all movies or series where relationship and promiscuity would be glorified.
Almost 100% of all modern day movies webseries and music filled with it. I completely avoid it

This summer when I could LDAR in peace alone in my room was such bliss. Now that I'm back in college and have to study alone while normies go around having the time of their lives I think I might just rope.

Stop being friends with normies who act like that. Distance yourself away. Save yourself from depression that way,
I have blocked them everywhere and they dont understand why, they keep calling me.

I rarely go outside during the day to avoid suifuel
I go out every single night on a nightwalk but seeing couples during the night is much more brutal for me than seeing couples during the day. You literally cannot avoid seeing suifuel unless you go out when every single normgroid is sleeping for example at 3 am.

You literally cannot avoid seeing suifuel unless you go out when every single normgroid is sleeping for example at 3 am.
That's exactly what I do , vampire maxxing :smonk:

Maturing means being able to face suicidefuel with a smile on the lips.

Last edited:
The Internet will remind you about it even if you become a person who avoids people

Everything is suifuel for me, this forum is suifuel for me and yet I can cope here with no problem. The lingering thought and state of me being alone in bed alone as I hug and bury my face in my pillow is suifuel. Yet I just grown to not care when I eventually snap out of it. I still cry like a bitch but it never leads me to anything, it never displaces me back or moves me forward since my life is stagnant and is comparable to level 0.

Also I stopped watching all movies or series where relationship and promiscuity would be glorified.
This is a major issue for me. Even the crime movies and tv shows that are not focused on this will have relationships and sex scenes. Just showing that shit right into my face for the millionth time. Cant even enjoy entertainment without being reminded of my inceldom ffs

Being dead inside and clearing your mind to attain a sense of peace are essentially the same thing.