Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you autistically read posts out loud?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I do, every time I read based I repeat it with times with different tune, voice or accent. I like it very much I often read other thing Andy then laugh at them. Or sometimes I scream it or sing it.

I read this title out tbh. Felt pretty weird hearing my voice.

I read important words of the post and keep it to know what is about that post, usually threads

I’ll quietly whisper when I read anything so yeah

I do, every time I read based I repeat it with times with different tune, voice or accent. I like it very much I often read other thing Andy then laugh at them. Or sometimes I scream it or sing it.
No

No. First, I'm not autistic. Second, someone would hear and they would call the police on me.

I would but I don't want people to think I'm crazy

I wonder if anyone just says "pewpew" to themselves whenever I post anything pewpew.

Rarely but it's pretty fun

Yes, I read my thoughts out loud too much as well.

autism
I "read" in my head, no voice

jfl yes, i always read loud

Yeah. I do read them out loud. I also speak my thoughts out loud a lot too. When I was in school what I'd do is during break time just walk around and talk to myself about stuff.