Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you are a locationcel ?

ttl tbh

• Yes

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Do you live in a shithole ?

By shithole I mean a place where :

- weather is difficult, unstable
- weird animals are making life potentially difficult
- shit ton of poverty, if you're poor life is shit, and if you're rich you live behind barbels
- politicians are so corrupt that you can actually feel consequences in your everyday life
- there's nothing to do because of lack of infrastructure
- ppl don't want to live here, and those who do want to leave
- poor to no public services
- criminality is so high it's probably fueled by drugs of extraterrestrial origin

Do you are a proofreader?

Let me think...

Yes, northeastern US, part of rural "rust belt" (OH/PA/WV)

- weather is difficult, unstable (+)
- weird animals are making life potentially difficult (+/- I don't really give a fuck about coyotes or bears, but deer jumping in front of your car can be brutal)
- shit ton of poverty, if you're poor life is shit, and if you're rich you live behind barbels (+, looks like everyone around collects some kind of welfarebuxx)
- politicians are so corrupt that you can actually feel consequences in your everyday life (+++, local govt is full of shit and there are corruption scandals all the time about everything from road repairs to appointing corrupt officials)
- there's nothing to do because of lack of infrastructure (+++, except for nature hikes and even most of the land is private / closed / fucked up)
- ppl don't want to live here, and those who do want to leave (+++, very high rates of outbound domestic migration to other states)
- poor to no public services (+++)
- criminality is so high it's probably fueled by drugs of extraterrestrial origin (++++++, all the scum coming from big cities bring drugs and their own lifestyle with regular drive-by shootings, muggings and all the shit that used to be seen in large nigger cities only)

Does the US is a shithole?

Yes I'm a locationcel. If I was born on another planet I wouldn't be incel.

Would say no. Globalist and soulless, but material meets are still met.
No.
No, the most venomous spiders are the Cheiracanthium/Argyroneta, both aren't lethal, but can cause systemic envenomations and one lives in the water. We have two species of venomous snakes - the Aspis Viper/Vipera aspis (which only occurs with a single relict population in the Black Forest) and the Common Adder/Vipera berus (which can be seen quite often). Ticks live here and they often carry diseases as vectors (very high density of ticks, often with infections, but also good medical treatment). Nothing unusual.
- shit ton of poverty, if you're poor life is shit, and if you're rich you live behind barbels
No.
- politicians are so corrupt that you can actually feel consequences in your everyday life
To some degree, in certain areas building projects last over years and nothing gets ever finished, some areas are indeed beyond the control of the state, meth is sold in some public places, but most of the time material needs are stil met.
Not where I live.
In the East many of the women emigrate while the men stay behind.
Too much public service for the wrong people if you ask me.
- criminality is so high it's probably fueled by drugs of extraterrestrial origin
In certain areas, clans have undermined the police in Berlin for example, but still for most people these problems don't appear in day to day life.

Am a locationcel: We have a surplus of males nowadays due to mass migration, in the East there are no women, in the West the women are hypergamous af. Like Japan we are materially well-off, but have a deeply broken down and atomized society.

Last edited:
Mirin' your English, OP.

Pr"Fancy Alcoholic, post: 6430786, member: 29058"]

[/QUOTE]
Pretty much sums up curryland.

Locationcel means you live in a place with very few single women in your age bracket.
It's just another cope ugly incels use to tell themselves they aren't ugly.

Locationcel means you live in a place with very few single women in your age bracket.
It's just another cope ugly incels use to tell themselves they aren't ugly.
1368.jpg

That's probably true but I'm reading it with a ridiculous anime voice in my head so I'm not believing a single word of it. Brutal avi pill.
Do not think is he
based

Do you are a locationcel?

yes

nobody cares about that (as long as you have food and a roof), if you're chad you'll be happy, if you're sub8 you'll be worthless

Not really, but people there are known in the entire country to be dipshits. If you ain't born here, you won't make a lot of friends except if you're beautiful.

but it doesn't apply to me since i'm a truecel.

I don’t know, I’m white but I don’t have Nordic pheno. So probably JBW wouldn’t work with me

I'd ascend if I was instead rotting where women are desperate for men to betabux them

Thats for my part ^
Im sorry for you op seems hell on earth
I will pass you the rope when im done

Tbh I never considered any of those to be "locationcel" traits, I've always considered "locationcel" to define a place where it would be really hard for said incel to get a girlfriend/get laid compared to most normal places -- places such as big cities. I guess I was a locationcel, because I lived in a place where the few men who frequently got laid or gfs were literally Chads (not even Chadlites), and girls would sleep around with older guys (Chads) in my high school if all the high school Chads were taken or uninterested. Still too incel to get a gf where I am now, though.

Last edited:
Tbh I never considered any of those to be "locationcel" traits, I've always considered "locationcel" to define a place where it would be really hard for said incel to get a girlfriend/get laid compared to most normal places -- places such as big cities. I guess I was a locationcel, because I lived in a place where the few men who frequently got laid or gfs were literally Chads (not even Chadlites), and girls would sleep around with older guys (Chads) in my high school if all the high school Chads were taken or uninterested. Still to incel to get a gf where I am now, though.
If you're incel simply because of location, you're no incel. If Chad lived on mars, he would have a hard time to find a foid to fuck as well, but that doesn't make him incel JFL

I used to live in Paris, France. Not exactly a shit hole.

I wasn't slaying.

If you're incel simply because of location, you're no incel. If Chad lived on mars, he would have a hard time to find a foid to fuck as well, but that doesn't make him incel JFL
I would argue that Chadlites could be definitive locationcels, but they can not be actual incels, per se. If said Chadlites live in some shithole city full of top 1%ers, filled with rich, spoiled Lululemon wearing ass white bitches snorting lines in their Porsche SUVs and fucking Chads all day all on trust funds, I'd imagine that it would be hard for them to compete.

Do I am a locationcel? No I don’t am a locationcel