Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you also notice that women cover up around you? For example, a women tries to cover her cleavage or pull down her shirt and while talking to you?

B

bcroger

Captain
★★
Sometimes, I will notice that a woman tries to cover her cleavage or pull down her shirt and while talking or when I walk past them to me. They do this subconscious

The worst part is that most of the women who do this to me are ass ugly. Some of them at work are like 300 lbs and/or clinically obese hispanic or blk ladies. Mostly middle aged(30+) as well. I have 0 interest in them in the first place. I mean , if hot, fit or average weight women did this, then its one thing(they also do this to me) then its not as annoying, but many who do this to me are obese and/or ass ugly. Why would I be interested in them in the first place? I would rather masturbate.

How can someone be so delusional?

Last edited:
No, I never get close enough to see if they do that; but I wouldn't be surprised. The whores don't want a subhuman to even get the chance to look at what they believe we shouldn't have. :feelsjuice:

Women talk to you? Mogs me.

No, I never get close enough to see if they do that; but I wouldn't be surprised. The whores don't want a subhuman to even get the chance to look at what they believe we shouldn't have. :feelsjuice:
True

Yes. Quite often.

Yes, one time I was standing outside a classroom, and a foid came out of the restroom - she saw me, and straightened her shorts, and pulled them up like I was going to rape her. You notice small things like that when you are an incel.

Yes, one time I was standing outside a classroom, and a foid came out of the restroom - she saw me, and straightened her shorts, and pulled them up like I was going to rape her. You notice small things like that when you are an incel.
At least she sounds like an attractive woman.

The ones who do it to me are like 300 lbs and and are type 2 diabetics

I'm 300 lbs ish and often pull my shirt out to hide my moobs. Fml.

I'm 300 lbs ish and often pull my shirt out to hide my moobs. Fml.
I hope its mostly because they feel insecure and not because they are creeped out by my presence!

How can a 300 lbs freak be creeped out my me?

Happens to me too

Yes, but often it's because I automatically look at those things and she notices me look at those things.

I haven't talked to a female in a long time, but I imagine this happening if I tried

300lb foids make me jfl
If it were hot or average girls who feel somewhat uncomfortable around me, it’s one thing. I’ve seen legit 300+ lbs , type 2 diabetic women do that as well. It’s like wtf

Yes.

Foids wearing crop tops like to cover themselves up with their jackets/cardigans whenever I walk past. Not that I'm even directly looking at them, I see this in my peripheral vision.

Yes.

Foids wearing crop tops like to cover themselves up with their jackets/cardigans whenever I walk past. Not that I'm even directly looking at them, I see this in my peripheral vision.
Same.

I have had foids do that, they do it to tell themselves they are hotter than they really are.

Their body parts are reserved for top tier males.

Meanwhile foids will take their tops off when tjey see chad and maybe flash their pussies :feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back