Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you also cum in your underwear

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
Deleted member 39787

Deleted member 39787

Self-banned
-
To preserve the stink :feelswhat:

no. I don't like stink

No, only in Stacies

I used to, because I was too lazy to go to the bathroom and fapping in the bed is more comfy

I thought this was about a serious topic like having wet dreams, but it's just another troll thread by this minus iq faggot that you unbanned for the third time. :fuk:

I coom on my six pack then go wipe it off and wash it. Dont wash it off first because your skin will feel rly weird

No, I have toilet paper on my bedside table.

what inceldom does to a mf

I just open the window a little...

yes, wearing the same ones for a month without showering either

a lot of sweaty cooming

hairy ass farts

a month of incel residue builds up and crustifies them in some areas

others are perma-moist

i throw them in the open windows of parked cars

nice cars

feels good:feelshmm:

Last edited:
yes, rearing the same ones for a month without showering either

a lot of sweaty cooming

hairy ass farts

a month of incel residue builds up and crustifies them in some areas

others are perma-moist

i throw them in the open windows of parked cars

nice cars

feels good:feelshmm:
:dafuckfeels:

Not that it really matters that much at this point, but anything disgusting you say about yourself here will be used by IT and others to gaslight incels. But no, I don't do that.

I used to in 5th grade, jerked off every day, came in underwear and had the same underwear for 2 weeks. Now, everytime I think about it makes my want to kill myself, what the fuck was wrong with me...

yes due to laziness

No guys pls that would harm u u would feel itching in ur whole fucking body I think it harm the skin :cryfeels::cryfeels:

[UWSL]Experiment[/UWSL] Do you also cum in your underwear​

yes
To preserve the stink :feelswhat:
That's not why I do it.

I don't fap w/ my hand like some faggot (my ogremaxed calloused hands aren't effeminate enough to finish me off), technically what I do for semenal release isn't "masturbation" at all since I don't use my hands.

Prone

Basically you need padding so you don't hurt yourself (it's fucked up enough you're aiming your dick in the wrong direction) so underwear serves as part of that padding structure.

Plus shorts or pants. I usually wear shorts but will sometimes wear pants for extra padding.

If I'm not on a padded carpet (ie concrete) I'll also get a rubber exercise mat for extra padding.

Since it's not by hand you don't have the whole "whip out a kleenex at the last minute" response: you're utterly in the zone thinking you're cooming into a pussy.

Your underwear is just what's there to catch it, long as it's briefs.

You learn from experience (too horny and in a rush to change) not to do this in boxer shorts because it will NOT catch it, and cleanup is much more complicated.

I also do not "leave it in" to preserve the scent. I'll scoop it out with a square of toilet paper and dump it in the toilet, then dab the underwear w/ another square to try and absorb any remaining moisture, and sometimes wipe off the glans.

My aspirations to upgrade to supine pseudo-masturbationw/ holding an onahole are probably more work than this but still seem ideal to me so I can get a proper angle.

The real dream though is to be able to prone-fuck an "onahip" or "onatorso" though because then you get the best of both worlds: correct penile alignment and a proper open-chain fucking w/ me as an active mover against a passive structure.

I'm all for "I'm a passive recipient to an active structure" so long as the active structure is not me (ie my hand moving some onahole or fleshlight) because it's too hard to LARP that, so "passively on your back getting your dick serviced" IMO would only be the ideal if an IRL foid is doing it.

I'll still try it out as a "thing that doesn't progressively damage the circulation to my penis" alternative to my standard behaviors, but I don't have high hopes for it being as fulfilling as the onahip/onatorso goal which would cost hundreds in materials for prep.