Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you agree with this statement?

Are all women white supremacists?

• Total voters
Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
@lifefuel said that women are white supremacists because they secretly crave and lust for white Chads. This is my take, I Believe that most women secretly crave white chads over other non-white chads.

Yup on two levels, number 1 is because whites aesthetically mog other races- (hair color, eye color, height etc...) but also because socially whites have dominated the planets and colonized alot of the region non-whites are so they deify them.

So basically if you are non white the it nevER began forq you really

Non whites do worship white men

Whoever voted no denies reality

Id say no, I see more and more women getting blacked then they do paternity fraud or look for a betabuxx to fuel their tyronefucking and sometimes chad, BBC is a must because its seen as big!

??? this has been a statement in the forum forever

??? this has been a statement in the forum forever
Yeah, I just wanted to know what the current members of this forum think about this topic

Who cares what that jbw obsessed negro thinks

The average 2023 western woman is more racist than the v0 gs00igkawi9c1

JBW is not going anywhere, anytime soon, plus whites will get a lot more exotic, over the years, due to racemixing being common.