Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you agree with him?

psyop

psyop

Larp
★★
He's speaking facts. I hate how (normally ethnic) people breed like rabbits hoping one of their offspring will be there lottery ticket out of poverty. You should have kids so you have someone to pass down your assets to not pass down your debt. If you're a broke couple and low iq you shouldn't have the right to breed in the first place

Indeed. You set you're kids up, with inheritance, and THEN they can take care of you.

It's a win/win that way....

It's not, "carry you're worthless bum parents around" forever.

I knew a dude that inherited nothing, but did profit off of taking care of his disabled mom.

With their combined incomes, he set himself up very well. Many cars, land and a semi valuable home...

Point is, she wasn't the bum, he was! But he was not a complete bum...

Indeed. You set you're kids up, with inheritance, and THEN they can take care of you.

It's a win/win that way....

It's not, "carry you're worthless bum parents around" forever.

I knew a dude that inherited nothing, but did profit off of taking care of his disabled mom.

With their combined incomes, he set himself up very well. Many cars, land and a semi valuable home...

Exactly but parents think they’re entitled to it because “muh you wouldn’t be hear without us.” Fair enough if your parents tried their hardest and you wanna pay them back but if they did fuck all in ensuring your futures setup they don’t deserve shit.

The UK benefit system is nice in that regard. You can even get a free car out of an older person and free renovations on the property, eg a toilet downstairs. I can only imagine how much he was making off of her, especially since they must’ve been a lot more back then
Haha true. Atleast he didn’t spunk it on stupid shit and made something worth giving to his kids

Exact reason why whites are successful and ethnics are not

Exactly but parents think they’re entitled to it because “muh you wouldn’t be hear without us.” Fair enough if your parents tried their hardest and you wanna pay them back but if they did fuck all in ensuring your futures setup they don’t deserve shit.

The UK benefit system is nice in that regard. You can even get a free car out of an older person and free renovations on the property, eg a toilet downstairs. I can only imagine how much he was making off of her, especially since they must’ve been a lot more back then

Haha true. Atleast he didn’t spunk it on stupid shit and made something worth giving to his kids
My dad lived his entire life in germany and doesn't even have a real job, hate to say it but the only purpose he has for me is as a example how not to end up.

My dad lived his entire life in germany and doesn't even have a real job, hate to say it but the only purpose he has for me is as an example how not to end up.
My father’s the same. He came to Britain over 20 years ago and has been working ever since. At the same time my mum was receiving welfare. Yet due to their financial illiteracy, they’re now in their 50s with nothing to their name. Life would’ve been a walk in the park if I chose the right parents

He won't be having any kids...

He's almost a truecel

Except for that obese single mum and daughter murderer foid that he had living with him for 4± months...

He probably kicked her out after she felt cozy and secure enough to deny sex/cuddles. Lol

(Thats when she went er on her FAM)