Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you actually feel unhappy on a daily basis or is the rest of your life decent?

Tyreno

Tyreno

Back2schoolcel
Some people can still be happy overall while being incel, while others are seriously affected and it leaks into other aspects of their lives. Are you guys happy with the rest of your lives at all? Especially socialmaxxed/gymaxxed/etc incels?

The only thing that makes me unhappy is seeing plain jane "lonely" single women not wanting to do anything with me, not even a friendship

my life is a consistent cycle of "being miserable and alone all day at school" to "being miserable and alone all day at home". there's literally nothing else to it. aside from material possessions that provide short term satisfaction (like video games and shit) there is nothing fulfilling or enjoyable about my life. I am an autistic social reject who has no meaningful interpersonal relationships, no personal friends, no skills or talents, nothing to be proud of or any fond memories to look back on

Last edited:
No man ny depression caused by inceldom leaks into every part of my life and I larp as if I'm doing fine but in reality I have to stop myself from roping every week

I feel unhappy almost constantly

I peaked in third grade. It's the last time I had real friends, the last time I was happy, and the last time I was naive and enjoyed life. We went to this amazing school trip to a farm, literally best memory of my life. I found a group picture we took playing football (soccer for Pindostancels) and nearly cried a couple years back. :cryfeels:

I suffer from a feeling of loneliness but, in general, my life is bearable ngl

I am an ugly loner autist who gets treated like dirt by society. I actually count the years until death.

my life is a consistent cycle of "being miserable and alone all day at school" to "being miserable and alone all day at home". there is nothing fulfilling or enjoyable about my life

I peaked in third grade. It's the last time I had real friends, the last time I was happy, and the last time I was naive and enjoyed life. We went to this amazing school trip to a farm, literally best memory of my life. I found a group picture we took playing football (soccer for Pindostancels) and nearly cried a couple years back. :cryfeels:
Congrats on becoming officer brocel.
brutal story ngl the good times really are long gone.

well reading this thread made me fucking depressed

I'm content with my life tbh

Some people can still be happy overall while being incel, while others are seriously affected and it leaks into other aspects of their lives. Are you guys happy with the rest of your lives at all? Especially socialmaxxed/gymaxxed/etc incels?

im feeling extremaly unhappy but on high coffee doses mixed in food i actually feel very happy only to not be able to sleep in the night and get 5x depression mode in the evenings

Usually my mind is numb until most things make me remember I'm a subhuman anf it's over

The only thing that makes me unhappy is seeing plain jane "lonely" single women not wanting to do anything with me, not even a friendship
Yeah chad only even for platonic anything is a brutal pill.

I'm pretty content with life overall for the most part but when I think about anything inceldom related that happiness generally goes right down the shitter

nah my whole life is shit.

my life is a consistent cycle of "being miserable and alone all day at school" to "being miserable and alone all day at home". there's literally nothing else to it. aside from material possessions that provide short term satisfaction (like video games and shit) there is nothing fulfilling or enjoyable about my life. I am an autistic social reject who has no meaningful interpersonal relationships, no personal friends, no skills or talents, nothing to be proud of or any fond memories to look back on
You need a passion in some artistic field.

It varies for me, Im bad at making frens so Im usually unhappy if i move areas.

24/7 suffering.

I hate waking up every morning

Honestly I have it pretty good. I make good money, not that lonely, got almost everything I need. Only thing missing is a gf.

I’m trying to think of the last time I was happy, truly happy. Probably when I got a puppy when I was 12. We had to give it away a week later because mom had an allergic reaction