Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Do you actually care about a man's height?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1g4kc8t/do_you_actually_care_about_a_mans_height/

Only recently have I started seeing this sentiment from other men saying they're constantly discriminated against in dating because of their height, that they don't get any matches unless they say they're 6', etc. And I see attitude expressed that "men are discriminated against for body dysmorphia too! If you're under 6' you're invisible!" (As if that stacks up in any way compared to centuries of misogynistic body standards for women).

For the record, my boyfriend is maybe 5'7"? Or something? And it's literally never crossed my mind. I'm 5'3" myself and have never thought a man wasn't attractive because "wasn't tall", and I only ever see this sentiment expressed by other men, never by women.

Jfl at the gaslighting :feelstastyman:

Evidently we find in these words two, maybe three fallacies:

1. In a market, and sexual market is an existing one, those who demand something (in this case, those features of atractiveness in men) choosing means discriminating, and it is based in the best things we can choose. In this case, a woman is generally the sexual selector, so she tends to discriminate and she tends to choose those characteristics that are wired in her mind; this does not mean that a 5'7'' cannot get laid, but it means that women tend to value heightness as an attractive thing.

Likewise, we it is stated that women has been forced by a "misogynistic" social structure to determined beauty standards, it seems they imply that women had to compete harshly to get the best man possible through what Chad would prefer. The vast majority of men had or have, or will have any real option.

2. Individual experiences cannot be extrapolated, and this is one of the problems debating or analyzing the totality of things: extrapolating your personal experience do not determine how the sexual market works.

3. Women generally do not understand the struggles men go through.

Virtue signaling to the highest degree

Most upvoted comment:
My husband is 4 inches shorter than I am. I tried not to date him because"he's too short".

Why do we keep reposting this garbage?

Arc lighting is better

IMG 0247

“no bro face is definitely more important!”
@kay'

View attachment 1294654
“no bro face is definitely more important!”
@kay'
I just finished bullying my 6'4 boss. Hes getting fired next week and im getting a promotion.

The HR also gave me a handjob in her office. (Thank god im 5'3 not like it matters tho)

It's over for shortcels.

And height alone won't save you. You need a good frame and especially a good face, too.

IT'S FUCKING OVER

I guess the studies which concluded that taller men are more likely to father children were just wrong after all. Oh well!