Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you act masculine or feminine IRL?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Do you act masculine or feminine IRL?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I act pretty masculine. I don't show many emotions and I walk with good posture/authority.

Why the fuck would someone act feminine?:feelswhat:

I act like nothing. I try to be unnoticed.

Gripmaxxing acts feminine irl (cause he's a faggot)

I have no idea, I act how I want

just project confidence bro. :feelshaha:

My mom sometimes hits me on the back as a joke, and I scream like a girl, that's how non masculine I am :feelsbadman:

I act how I want I dont even believe masculinity or femininity even exist, only in concept.

I try my best to be high t.

what the fuck kind of question is this

I dunno, normal i guess.

Definitely masculine. I yell at people, get into bar fights, and show everyone my cock and start furiously jerking off whenever I see a femoid.

May I respond to the main question without receiving a warning?

I'm masculine, generally speaking, but I do have girlish features and there's nothing wrong with that.

For example, I'm well-dressed, I take care of my hair, I have good hygiene, I love children, I often clean up my room, I know how to cook, and so on.

This doesn't mean I'm a homosexual, obviously. Girls may have boyish features as well, but that doesn't mean they're not comfortable with their gender. It's actually nice to have a variation between the genders, otherwise it'd all be too predictable.

I oppose people who engage in sexual or romantic relationships with their own gender, though. That's disgusting.

I'm well-dressed, I take care of my hair, I have good hygiene, I love children, I often clean up my room, I know how to cook, and so on.
For real, I do all of this too, except I don't like the idea of having children.

It gets me absolutely nowhere, but I do all of this stuff anyways. Sometimes I take 30 minutes to get ready when I go outside, it's pathetic, I feel like I put way too much effort into myself to gain absolutely nothing.

I act like I don't care either way.

Nor feminine or masculine, i try to act the way that doesn't let others make any assumptions about me

A bit feminine, a bit masculine, i can never feel truly masculine because i am a incel, i naturally cannot feel very masculine because i never did had the privilege of sex like other men have, and i can never feel truly feminine because i am not a "trap", gay or effeminated, altough i can look like one if i try but i do not want to because is nonsensical and without purpose, i do not enjoy masculinity because i will never truly be masculine for being a incel, also so i am a contradiction. Confusing.

Last edited:
Turks are masculine as fuck
most masculine Turk

I am acting like myself. Lots of things about nowadays masculinity and feminity is idee fixe made up shit and if you don't do like collective wants then they label you with some definitions.

Last time someone honked at me I came up to the driver and through the window I gave him death threats and I was prepared to punch him but he drove away quickly haha

But for the most time I am quiet and sometimes can be somewhat extraverted (when I know someone isn't a threat to me)

I don't act as masculine or assertive in real life however I also don't act feminine

Definitely masculine. I yell at people, get into bar fights, and show everyone my cock and start furiously jerking off whenever I see a femoid.
Do you actually do that?

I act pretty masculine. I don't show many emotions and I walk with good posture/authority.
I act masculine as fuck-- you see FEMALES don't even have the BALLS to hover hand like REAL MEN

2022 03 21 22 46 20 The Most Awkward Hover Hands In Awkward Dude History 26 Pics   Brave

You can't act feminine while still participating in society as a male.

JFL at this question why would i be a fkn faggot ( i never leave my basement anyway)

I have never known how to act "masculine". :fuk:

What do you mean act, nigger? It's not an act.

to be honest i don't know

I try to act masculine, but I'm very shy and a pushover IRL.