Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Do you achievement cope?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
For most games I get at least 80% of the achievements, and leave out the ones that are multiplayer most of the time. I have dozens of games 100% completed though. Some of my best are all dark souls games, all dead spaces games, resident evil 1, 2, 4, 7, all the Arkham games, BioShock 1, 2, red dead redemption 1 and 2, gta 5, gta san andreas, left 4 dead 1 and 2, silent hill 3, the evil within just for its one hit kill difficulty, metal gear rising for s rank, and several others. oh yeah and both outlasts for those scary af insane runs with 1 battery.

I just broke 160,000 gamer score on xbox live. It could be much higher but I am not one of those hardcore copers who get shitty 2 hour long indie games just for the easy one hour 100%.

Inb4 cope yeah I know, that's the point.

Last edited:
I have the last rank

I love to get achievements on my ps4 not so much my pc tbh fuck even mario odyssey has achievements
I had a high gamerscore on my old xbox 360 might get the new xbox comong out ngl