Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do women who are domestically abused deserve it?

mrrodriguez44

mrrodriguez44

TedPilled
★★★
Since foids only go for top tier chads, would an abusive bf be a solid consequence of that and therefore justifiable? I mean it does initially sound unfair to justify abuse bc of a woman’s choice foisted onto her through evolutionary psychology, but since guys like us, who are sound and sensible and would perhaps cut off a limb (maybe a stretch for some) to even touch a foid, we get spurned at every angle and yet foids openly embrace men who could be literal sex offenders as long as they make them cream hard in bed, to date them instead of ‘nice (or nicer) guys’ like us.

Thoughts?

Women will cream in their pants when Chad or Tyrone slaps them, but will call the cops on betas he grabs her wrist a little too hard

Do you deserve to be burned when you stick your hand into an open flame?

For sure. They deserve every bad thing that comes their way

Foids pick the men they get with. Men offer, foids choose. In the case of chad he doesn't even have to offer.

We've been over this lots of times. Either they like it or they put up with it because tingles.

Yes, they can leave anytime. But instead they use shitty excuse

Since foids only go for top tier chads, would an abusive bf be a solid consequence of that and therefore justifiable? I mean it does initially sound unfair to justify abuse bc of a woman’s choice foisted onto her through evolutionary psychology, but since guys like us, who are sound and sensible and would perhaps cut off a limb (maybe a stretch for some) to even touch a foid, we get spurned at every angle and yet foids openly embrace men who could be literal sex offenders as long as they make them cream hard in bed, to date them instead of ‘nice (or nicer) guys’ like us.

Thoughts?

Honestly it depends. I've read a statistic that said a huge proportion of domestic violence (and violent crimes in general) have alcohol influence. It's not a woman's fault if her husband turns into a drunkard and he starts swinging.

If she was married to a thug who is a know criminal, what did she really expect lmao. They were born with brains, you pay if you don't use it.

Yes, they need to take responsibility for who they choose

It's not sexless male's or even most male's fault that domestic violence happens to women like society would have you believe.

Women will cream in their pants when Chad or Tyrone slaps them
the fact that this is true is just really depressing to me. why did evolution have to make women like this? why must the "ideal man" be an aggressive, violent alpha with a good bone structure?

YES. even as a guy with a low iq i found this question easy

I really dislike that dynamics. They should marry supreme gentlemen and not obnoxious brutes.