Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women want other women to reject subhumans as well?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
One one hand: women hate subhumans, want them dead etc. so it would make sense to ostracize them in any way possible.

On the other want: another woman "taking one for the team" and deradicalizing the subhuman by providing him poon would neutralize a potential threat from the community.

What do you think?

I do not think so :forcedsmile:

They even rejecting partners from chad lites. A foid is decided to date with chad lite but her friends will treat her like queen and make her reject the chad lite

They function as a Borg hivemind so yes.

I'd say so, there very hive minded.

Yes. People are playing all sorts of weird social games.

Imagine if a foid brutally rejects a guy (and it is witnessed by the local group.) Now imagine if a higher-status/pretty foid accepts that guy's overtures. Now that guy has been boosted in status, and the foid who initially rejected him has reason to be wary that she's on the out with a local winner.

These sorts of seemingly petty but Crucial-in-the-Ancestral-Environment calculations are motivating a lot of our behavior.

I do not think so :forcedsmile:
They even rejecting partners from chad lites. A foid is decided to date with chad lite but her friends will treat her like queen and make her reject the chad lite
thanks for input :feelsautistic:

They function as a Borg hivemind so yes.
I'd say so, there very hive minded.
I forgot about their hiveminded nature. This must be the truth really.
Yes. People are playing all sorts of weird social games.

Imagine if a foid brutally rejects a guy (and it is witnessed by the local group.) Now imagine if a higher-status/pretty foid accepts that guy's overtures. Now that guy has been boosted in status, and the foid who initially rejected him has reason to be wary that she's on the out with a local winner.

These sorts of seemingly petty but Crucial-in-the-Ancestral-Environment calculations are motivating a lot of our behavior.
true

On the other want: another woman "taking one for the team" and deradicalizing the subhuman by providing him poon would neutralize a potential threat from the community.

BTW, this doesn't happen. Liberal women who shout BLM and whatnot are actually the most racist females. Virtue signaling is so disingenuous and yet blatantly transparent at the same time because it reveals who the bigots are.

yes, they conspire to raise the cost of sex for subhumans.

BTW, this doesn't happen. Liberal women who shout BLM and whatnot are actually the most racist females. Virtue signaling is so disingenuous and yet blatantly transparent at the same time because it reveals who the bigots are.
Yeah, that's the psychology behind the liberal left. Any shit they protest is something they recognize in THEMSELVES. It's all projection.

yes, they conspire to raise the cost of sex for subhumans.
Honestly women are pretty advanced in this hive mind aspect. Almost like they're telephatically connected, conspiring against low-value men.

Honestly women are pretty advanced in this hive mind aspect. Almost like they're telephatically connected, conspiring against low-value men.

Its more or less effortless on their part because its largely instinctual and subconscious.

they're cooperative within their sex rather than competitive.
so men see other men as enemies and also women collectively see men as their enemies.
but men don't generally see women as their enemies.

It is true :forcedsmile:

they're cooperative within their sex rather than competitive.
so men see other men as enemies and also women collectively see men as their enemies.
but men don't generally see women as their enemies.
It's cucked to view hard working non chads as our enemies to compete with, the only ones who are a problem that cause inceldom are chads and cucks.

It's cucked to view hard working non chads as our enemies to compete with, the only ones who are a problem in causing inceldom are chads and cucks.
it's not "right."
it's just how men naturally view each other especially with size/race differences.
men have to compete and destroy each other to succeed, whereas women conspire to goad on competition, make things difficult for men to succeed, and to raise the price of sex, especially bad sex (i.e. with ugly/landwhales).

there are also alpha women who make the rules for the rest

One one hand: women hate subhumans, want them dead etc. so it would make sense to ostracize them in any way possible.

What do you think?
Women aren't called the "hivemind" for nothing. It has been well-documented that men who are in demand from some foids also increase their desirability in the eyes of other foids. It would stand to reason that the opposite is also true.

it's not "right."
it's just how men naturally view each other especially with size/race differences.
men have to compete and destroy each other to succeed, whereas women conspire to goad on competition, make things difficult for men to succeed, and to raise the price of sex, especially bad sex (i.e. with ugly/landwhales).
Foids compete by trying to mog each other, but they don't see each others as enemies because they know if they don't cooperate together it will decrease their collective smv. Men have to learn that too, it may have been beneficial to not cooperate with men when things were less cucked, and competing with non chads actually got you laid, but these days it puts non chads behind when they "compete" within a cucked system and the winner gets no prize, because chads are the only ones who win in the cucked system.

Foids compete by trying to mog each other, but they don't see each others as enemies because they know if they don't cooperate together it will decrease their collective smv.
yeah, exactly. there's no need to compete because they get to share chads.

Men have to learn that too, it may have been beneficial to not cooperate with men when things were less cucked, and competing with non chads actually got you laid, but these days it puts non chads behind when they "compete" within a cucked system and the winner gets no prize, because chads are the only ones who win in the cucked system.
men can never learn that because their brains are not equipped for it.
i don't see strange men i don't know as friendly by default, i see them as enemies who will hurt me unless proven otherwise.
whereas by default women see other women as potential allies to use against men including their husbands.
women also see men as allies against other men (i.e. if they cry or scream for help), thus proving men aren't comrades to each other.

What do you think?
firstly the overarching modus operandi of almost all foids and humans nowadays due to low iq , instant gratification society is SELF INTEREST AND GREED.

Therefore you plug in the number one drive for all women, chad only, fuck all sub 7s and nuke all sub 6 men, then they think alike WITHOUT COORDINATION.

Their actions are the same, and appear to be the same and thus coordinated, however only because each one is thinking individualistically in their own self interest, it is only the universality of the blackpill and the chad only pill that is in action in every womans mind because essentially the blackpill has hacked their operating system and can predict what they want almost universally.

There is one no need for reinforcement o
f other women to reject incels, although this does occur frequently with "friends" shitting on their boyfriend if not chad.

But also

The greed is the largest factor in my opinion however, as its is like a game in which they believe they are entitled to the best, without corresponding effort or any standard they themselves have attained. Also furthermore and this nukes it finally for incels its a game in which they are heavily havily competing with other foids they know to out chad them, to get the giga chad. To make other women feel envious is very high on the list of things to do for a woman, their egos are fucking huge, they want to show off chad around their peers and look down on as many men and women and couples as possible, this is what they live for.

Last edited:
men can never learn that because their brains are not equipped for it.
i don't see strange men i don't know as friendly by default, i see them as enemies who will hurt me unless proven otherwise.
whereas by default women see other women as potential allies to use against men including their husbands.
women also see men as allies against other men (i.e. if they cry or scream for help), thus proving men aren't comrades to each other.
I don't see most men as enemies, usually I'm neutral about them unless proven otherwise. I'm also neutral to foids, I won't trust a foid to perform a task more than I would for a man. Men harming other men usually happens because of whiteknighting and trying to get ahead to be able to betabux for pussy. Men can easily learn to stop fearing each other after they stop being cucks and whiteknights. The good thing about the internet is we can work together without worrying about being harmed in case someone turns out to be a cuck or whiteknight.

lol women want us to die. Do you think they really want us to find happiness? Trust me the way this forum's users hate them is the exact same ALL WOMEN hate us (the only difference being that they can be open about it and not suffer any consequence). Women hate the vast majority of men and constantly generalize us negatively, I wish men hated women in the same amount but its not even 10%, all women haters combined can't compensate for the amount of simping that happens and how one-sided this bullshit is.