Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do women view black skin on men the same way we view black skin on women?

View attachment 657475

When i see the black skin on a black womans body, it just repulses me, i get feeling of dirtiness, disgustingness, cringe, genetic vermin, stay away from me

is that how women feel when viewing black skin on men?

i know black skin is masculine thats why its repulsive on her. but its also the fact it literally is repulsive , disgusting to look at

so is that how women feel when viewing black skin on men?
No, darker skin is masculine and most women prefer a darker complexion on men to some degree at least. African Americans foids are ugly as fuck cause they’re usually obese, overweight and ghetto. However African foids who are born and raised in their home country are usually 4x hotter to me at least. Kind of like Europeans vs european Americans and Asians vs Asian Americans.

for me it's not the skin it's the negroid face

No, darker skin is masculine and most women prefer a darker complexion on men to some degree at least. African Americans foids are ugly as fuck cause they’re usually obese, overweight and ghetto. However African foids who are born and raised in their home country are usually 4x hotter to me at least. Kind of like Europeans vs european Americans and Asians vs Asian Americans.
Cope niggers r ugly, tan skin is best

No, darker skin is seen as more masculine. @Transcended Trucel