Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women that are truly ‘different’ exist?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
I’m talking women that don’t want chads, they want men with a good heart

They won’t try to play games and shit test you in a relationship

And they won’t don’t care about you having a big dick

They won’t judge people for having lower social status, less instagram followers, not as many friends

And they will care for you when you are going through something difficult instead of seeing you as weak

Last edited:
Are you shitting me? Nope!

Nah, bro. Women only date down in looks for incentives like money

Toilets don't have the brain capacity to feel ''depressed'',they fake it for attention.

Exactly,toilets live on tutorial mode anyway in this clown world,living in America,the richest country in the world is a bonus for them and they're still ungrateful.

Indeed,all a toilet has to do is open her legs and she will get what she wants (wageslave job promotion,house,car,latest smartphone,etc)

Not everyone,only men,like i said previously,toilets are incapable of having mental issues due to their lower intelligence,they just pretend they have them in order to gain sympathy and attention.

No,i don't believe anything toilets say,they're are deceiving by nature.

No,they lack the soul and the intelligence to feel such emotions.

Lol we don’t give a fuck what you Normies think, you aren’t even on our level for us to give value to your worthless low iq opinion of us

i'm a danger? i didn't know that. i just rotting in my room fer Christ sakes!

What planet are u living on Op ?

Yes but they are very very very rare

They’re rare but they’re also probably butt ugly and old

Yes but they are very very very rare

This. I'm sure they exist, but it's not like we are all gonna find one eventually. They make up a tiny percentage of all females.

Maybe in some lost tribe, but nowhere in modern society. No.

Maybe if they fear God and had religious values instilled in them along with morality then yes

Otherwise no
Maybe if their fathered bother to program their right instead of leaving their sons to try to fend off the hypergamic apocalypse. All the cucked fathers that fell for the feminism meme are responsible for the world of today

It is possible that they exist, but they're anomalies.

instead of leaving their sons to try to fend off the hypergamic apocalypse

dragon-ball-super-hero.jpg

They won’t judge people for having lower social status, less instagram followers, not as many friends

And they will care for you when you are going through something difficult instead of seeing you as weak
Dude, get this through your skull:
the mating criteria defines the species.

Zebras are zebras because they fuck zebras.

Your question is akin to asking:
---- are there zebras who much rather prefer to fuck wild donkeys?

The answer is NO. It may happen once in a blue moon, but that'd be the exception that proves the rule. As a rule there is no such thing as a subpopulation of zebra mares who eschew fucking male zebras in favor of wild horses or donkeys.

If there were foids who detested NT-Chads but loved to fuck ugly, autistic, socially awkward and shy guys, these foids would breed with the ugly auties and create a new species, distinct from Homo sapiens, just like Zebras are distinct from horses.

If these foids existed, they would be in a different species.

Dude, we're here because we're omega males. Unwanted for breeding, rejects of our own species.

they won't care about any of this shit - if you're chad

There are exceptions to every rule, however they are the vast minority and are no doubt highly desired because of it. So the chances of meeting a women like that, much less one that's not in a relationship is very small.

Nonexistent. If you're :blackpill: , you know AWALT.

No.
It’s just circumstances that make them act a different way but they act the same if given the same situation.

Maybe if they fear God and had religious values instilled in them along with morality then yes

Otherwise no
in the OT there are verses about woman cheating their husbands and no one discovering them CHEATING in a place where you get stone to death for that. AWALT no matter where

They could have some of those traits, but you have to at least have something. But it’s delusional to think you’ll find one of these kinds of people

this is rl, not disney shit, Chico

I don't doubt they exist, but it's easier to find an unicorn and make you first million dollars than finding a woman like that

Plenty of women with this mindset exist.

Unfortunately, if they're at the point in life where they're not Chad chasing, they also don't want you. Thus, they're just time wasters filling their days getting whatever attention they can.

no, there are foids who are genuinely valuable but they still want a chad (and will get one because these foids are higher status individuals)

There are some.

But, good luck in finding