Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women say 'Hi' to you? Not including family members

No Do they say to you?

No.

Well, aside from the foid that told the person playing a recording of my sexual sleep-talking to get out of the hallway.

my previous female friends try and talk to me on discord and text

but every single one of them has rejected me in the past. i accumulated many female friends during my bluepilled days. I was gullible and believed that "getting to know girls beforehand before asking them out" worked. trust me it doesnt.

Yeah sometimes but thats cause im in school, they wouldnt date me. Everyone says hi to me, girls way less though.

sometimes in my gym but idk why everyone there says hi to each other. it's fucking weird tbh

my previous female friends try and talk to me on discord and text

but every single one of them has rejected me in the past. i accumulated many female friends during my bluepilled days. I was gullible and believed that "getting to know girls beforehand before asking them out" worked. trust me it doesnt.
Did you make the brutal mistake of buying things for them?

The women at my work generally do say hi when I say hi to them, even while smiling; and I wish that meant I was some fakecel, but I don't wanna assume women wanna fuck me only to find I was wrong in a brutal way.:feelsrope:

No, they don't say hi or even look at me.

And it's not even like I'm invisible, it's more like they're making an effort to avoid reacting to me in any way. Like they don't want to risk giving me any reason to try talking to them.

Foids dont say hi to sub-chads in my country so definitely not to me

They tell me "good morning" but only after I say it first.

I don't talk to women so i have no idea if they would anymore

Some do. For others, it depends on their mood… but most of the time, they act like they’re having that time of the month.

I'm just part of the background in their eyes, so NO

Yes at work. Most of the time it's only when absolutely necessary, but some foids are so talkative that they will start conversations with you even if you are incel.

Doesn't mean anything though. They will still never date or sleep with me.