Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women really, like REALLY, expect men to behave decently independently of whether or not they get sex/love/whatever?

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Every sociologist will confirm that there is nothing more dangerous for a society than a growing number of young men who cannot get pussy. Usually those excess men are dealt with in wars and such, but what now?

Whenever I see some "violence" against women unfold, there is always this chorus of entitled foids crying out "why is nobody doing something?", "why don't men hold each other accountable?"

Like, where is the incentive? You cannot expect decency from (less than) nothing. Being a decent man surrounded by indecency and apathy puts you on a serious disadvantage, so why be decent?

Looks like women want to have their cake and eat it too.

Foids are not entitled to safety or empathy from men just like we are not entitled to relationships. No one is entitled to anything, in fact entitlements aren't even real.

the hope you'll betabux a 400 kg blue haired queen

That's feminism in a nutshell. They want to have all the benefits they can get from men without having to do anything at all... so yes.

That's feminism in a nutshell. They want to have all the benefits they can get from men without having to do anything at all... so yes.

sTSJ3pojWERCebYrk0VoH4BVE5dymoGuRCSvu0Jlth8.jpg

also this:
Foids are not entitled to safety or empathy from men just like we are not entitled to relationships. No one is entitled to anything, in fact entitlements aren't even real.

Whores aren't decent to us, so it's cucked to be decent to them.

Yes, they do. I've tried to avoid the conclusion, but I just can't: men are just more sexually directed than foids. Blame it on libido or w/e, I'm still not sure on what the mediating factor is, but I have yet to find truly convincing evidence that men are more sexually motivated than foids. From their perspective, it makes total sense, in the way that looking both ways before crossing the street is obvious to a sighted person, but a greater challenge for the bllind.

I don't think that means that we can't decide to be decent people regardless - we aren't slaves to our emotions, we can rationally consider what is best for us, and act accordingly. That may not be what society generally deems to be best. I don't care for the narrative that men aren't capable of thinking past the end of their dicks, though, that's misandrist and harmful.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back