Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women really fuck their dogs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
no no no no.. i must avert my eyes... it's too much...

Of course not you silly inkels. They give to it emotional support.

I think this only pertains to white foids

Is just a meme, this shit does not really happen as much as guys here make you believe. Does it happen? Yes but the majority of times the girls who do it are retarded and a genetic dead end. Do you guys remember Whitney Wisconsin the chick who fucked dogs and was messing around with LeafyisHere? Well she now fucks black guys.

I was reading a story about marine corps bootcamp on leddit and came across this in a post

"PS-Boot camp is also funny as fuck. One day doing rifle manual, we listened to a 20-minute monologue from a DI about how our wives and girlfriends were at home mating with German shepherds and we would all have to pay child support on half-human puppies. 20 minutes."

he thought it was a joke, lol. but to answer your question OP, yes the dogpill is 100% true.

Sadly very real. BTW if you ever see a woman with paw print tattoo... you already know.

The dogpill isn't "most foids fuck dogs", it's "foids would rather fuck a dog than an incel". Which is true if you crunch some numbers

The dogpill isn't "most foids fuck dogs", it's "foids would rather fuck a dog than an incel". Which is true if you crunch some numbers
philosophically and statistically based

How disgusting is this. It makes me sick.

So, instead of sleeping with an Incel, she prefer the dog. Fuck this world.