Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women really fuck their dogs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
How much truth is in the Dogpill? I used to believe it very much, even posted on it. but nowadays i dont know.

They do, come visit /r/TheDogPill

I'm pretty sure a girl I know fucked her dog. She was this 4/10 miserable lonely girl who constantly got pumped and dumped by guys and complained 24/7 about how sad and lonely she was. Then she got this big giant dog, which of course was male and hadn't been neutered. And she was super happy after that.

Eventually she got a boyfriend down the line, but she was alone by choice for a long while there with that dog. I would bet she let that dog fuck her or at least lick her pussy. It's often girls like that.

I'm pretty sure a girl I know fucked her dog. She was this 4/10 miserable lonely girl who constantly got pumped and dumped by guys and complained 24/7 about how sad and lonely she was. Then she got this big giant dog, which of course was male and hadn't been neutered. And she was super happy after that.

Eventually she got a boyfriend down the line, but she was alone by choice for a long while there with that dog. I would bet she let that dog fuck her or at least lick her pussy. It's often girls like that.
Wow. I also noticed its mostly white women. was she a white women and did the dog happen to be a german shepard?

Wow. I also noticed its mostly white women. was she a white women and did the dog happen to be a german shepard?

Yeah she was white. That was one of the things I noticed too. Usually white girls since they're the most degen. It comes from being from the most "liberated" sexual culture. I don't know much about breeds of dogs but not a german sheppard.

I mean it's possible she never actually did it. I'll never know. But I would not be surprised at all if she did. Who keeps a grown big dog like that and doesn't neuter it? It's probably horny 24/7 and she's got the only pussy in sight. It's not like she was using him to breed with other dogs.

Of course. It’s not a meme

i'm sure some do, as there is video evidence online, but how can i really say what the average roastie does in their home

its exagerrated but foids have a strong preference for dogs over incels, to the point of fucking them in order to avoid incels

Yes but only tall goodlooking dogs with big dicks. Not even dogs are immune to the blackpill.
Its even over for dogcells these days.

It’s just a forced meme

What tha fuck

Nah man, it's just incel propaganda.

Lets be realistic... even ugly 2/10 can download tinder and anglefraud to catfish a chadlite and get fucked the same day

Most white foids have probably tried it once in their life tho

its exagerrated but foids have a strong preference for dogs over incels, to the point of fucking them in order to avoid incels
White foids fuck dogs more than they fuck ethnics.

do egyption women fuck dogs?
Yes, the ancient god Anubis is based off female fantasies.
220px-Anubis_standing.svg.png

It's a meme. SOME women fuck their dogs, but it isn't common, and we're making fools of ourselves even entertaining the idea that it's common.

in the olden days it was monkeys, but its not legal to keep monkeys in most places nowadays.

Not in Canada br0!

Depends on what it is that you think the dogpill means. Having spent a lot of time on this subject I can give you a bit of perspective. First, in terms of actual official data collected the numbers cone in at 0.6% to 3.6% for bestiality prevalence among women. This is for penetrative sex not oral, the rate for oral is much higher. The 0.6% was done in a study of undergraduate women and was a low sample study, so it's a limited demographic look at late teens to early 20s women in post secondary education during the 1990s. The 3.6% rate was on the Kinsey survey, which other researchers questioned the methodology. Of those who later did similar surveys they generally got a ~2% rate. I know of one researcher who posts on reddit that guesses the rate at about 1.5%, but these are for official surveys and interviews which will give you limited results. I know of a few studies conducted with polygraph tests that show that when questioned about bestiality engagement before and after they were administered with a polygraph, the respondents had a significant increase in admissions of bestiality. Basically, take the official data for what it is, not what it isn't.

There are other ways of looking at what the rate could be. Sex forums give some insight but they have their own limitations and come with their own questions of disbelief. xnxx.com is a sex forum that's ranked as the 8th most visited website in the world by similarweb and the 76th most visited by Alexa. The forum itself is just a broad sex forum that isn't specifically catered to any particular fetish or interest. Bestiality comes up pretty frequently on it, some of the stories you can read on it are shocking, even for me, but it's the Internet so you take it for what it is. There was a thread posted a while back about how many of the members had interest in bestiality. The good thing about the forum is that you can see the gender of the people posting. I tallied up the results and found that ~36% of the women had no interest in bestiality whatsoever, ~47% were interested in trying it or had been licked at some point, and ~18% had admitted to full on engagement of animal sex. This was just out of 73 women so a low sample and you have to account for the fact that the kind of person willing to sign up to an Internet forum devoted to sex is going to have a heavy bias towards a particular kind of person. However, I do think it's worth thinking about considering that this is not a niche website by any means given the amount of traffic it gets, and that it's not selecting for any kind of bias in terms of what kind of fetish a user might be interested in. It's simply a broad collection of individuals who take their interest in sex seriously. Obviously the rate of engagement is going to be much lower with the general public but I still think it's worth examining because the informal kind of discourse would lend itself more towards honesty than an academic survey conducted by researchers.

Anyway, there's a lot to think about in terms of the rate in which this occurs. I could drone on and on about this all day. Having done a minor bit of independent research on this myself I'll simply tell you that finding a girl who has fucked a dog or is willing to fuck a dog isn't hard. If I had to guess I'd say that the rate of which a girl has fucked a dog is around 5%, give or take a bit. So around 1 in 20 women you see on the street, the older they are the more likely they've done it, but my focus on 18-39 year olds is where I'm drawing it from. It's not necessarily just a white girl thing either, I've encountered Latinas and brown eastern girls who do it, but yeah there are definitely white girls who are into it. A few of them are quite gorgeous too, if you think it's just gnarly looking skanks I'll simply say you'd be surprised.

So from here I'm basically done posting dogpill threads, I was going to post something on what I've seen for myself but I've decided on a different path. I'm actually going to do many, many different kinds of tests to see just how much info I can dig up on this subject and catalogue it into a book. One day, it'll be a while and my methodology is going to be extreme and not exactly legal. Going with official sex surveys won't tell us anything, in order to truly find out what's going on you need to cross lines academics are not willing to venture past. As far as I'm concerned, the fewer people who buy into the dogpill, the better. The last thing I want right now is for everyone on the Internet to keep talking about this subject, it's only going to get the girls to retreat into their shells. The fewer articles places like Vice write about the dogpill, the better off I'll be. If you're calling this a meme you're doing me a favour.

*lots of edits on this, posting on mobile which is unbearably painful

Last edited:
Depends on what it is that you think the dogpill means. Having spent a lot of time on this subject I can give you a bit of perspective. First, in terms of actual official data collected the numbers cone in at 0.6% to 3.6% for bestiality prevalence among women. This is for penetrative sex not oral, the rate for oral is much higher. The 0.6% was done in a study of undergraduate women and was a low sample study, so it's a limited demographic look at late teens to early 20s women in post secondary education during the 1990s. The 3.6% rate was on the Kinsey survey, which other researchers questioned the methodology. Of those who layer did similar surveys they generally got a ~2% rate. I know of one researcher who posts on reddit that guesses the rate at about 1.5%, but these are for official surveys and interviews which will give you limited results. I know of a few studies conducted with polygraph tests that show that when questioned about bestiality engagement before and after they were administered with a polygraph, the respondents had a significant increase in admissions of bestiality. Basically, take the official data for what it is, not what it isn't.

There are other ways of looking at what the rate could be. Sex forums give some insight but they have their own limitations and come with their own questions of disbelief. xnxx.com is a sex forum that's ranked as the 8th most visited website by similarweb and the 7th most visited by Alexs. The forum itself is just a broad sex forum that isn't specifically catered to any particular fetish or interest. Bestiality comes up pretty frequently on it, some of the stories you can read on it are shocking, even for me, but it's the Internet so you take it for what it is. There was a thread posted a while back about how many of the members had interest in bestiality. The good thing about the forum is that you can see the gender of the people posting. I tallied up the results and found that ~36% of the women had no interest in bestiality whatsoever, ~47% were interested in trying it or had been licked at some point, and ~18% had admitted to full on engagement of animal sex. This was just out of 73 women so a low sample and you have to account for the fact that the kind of person willing to sign up to an Internet forum devoted to sex is going to have a heavy bias towards a particular kind of person. However, I do think it's worth thinking about considering that this is not a niche website by any means given the amount of traffic it gets, and that it's not selecting for any kind of bias in terms of what kind of fetish a user might be interested in. It's simply a broad collection of individuals who take their interest in sex seriously. Obviously the rate of engagement is going to be much lower with the gwneral public but I still think it's worth examining because the informal kind of discourse would lend itself more towards honestY than an academic survey conducted by researchers.
View attachment 124335

Anyway, there's a lot to think about in terms of the rate in which this occurs. I could drone on and on about this all day. Having done a minor bit of independent research on this myself I'll simply tell you that finding a girl who has fucked a dog or is willing to fuck a dog isn't hard. If I had to guess I'd say that the rate is of which a girl has fucked a dog is around 5%, give or take a bit. So around 1 in 20 women you see on the street, the older they are the more likely they've done it, but my focus on 18-49 year olds is where I'm drawing it from. It's not necessarily just a white girl thing either, I've encountered Latinas and brown eastern girls who do it, but yeah there are definitely white girls who are into it. A few of them are quite gorgeous too, if you think it's just gnarly looking skanks I'll simply say you'd be surprised.

So from here I'm basically done posting dogpill threads, I was going to post something on what I've seen for myself but I've decided on a different path. I'm actually going to do many, many different kinds of tests to see just how much info I can dig up on this subject and catalogue it into a book. One day, it'll be a while and my methodology is going to be extreme and not exactly legal. Going with official sex surveys won't tell us anything, in order to truly find out what's going on you need to cross lines academics are not willing to venture past. As far as I'm concerned, the fewer people who buy into the dogpill, the better. The last thing I want right now is for everyone on the Internet to keep talking about this subject, it's only going to get the girls to retreat into their shells. The fewer articles places like Vice write about the dogpill, the better off I'll be. If you're calling this a meme you're doing me a favour.
Wow what an in depth and well thought out response, very informative thank you. Username check out.

Just think how much it would be on the news if a guy fucked a dog

This.

Not every foid you see has fucked their dogs but if you regularly walk around your city for one week.

You will come across at least 2-3 foods who have had sexual relations with their dog.

Yes they do, they mostly get male dogs as opposed to female ones & the dog can smell the scent of a human bitch, if the dogs humps it's learned it from the owner.

Don't forget, there are forums for foids who openly talk about having sex with dogs, but there is no forums of foids wanting to have sex with incel virgins

I dont want to believe to be honest. Its too disgusting.

One thing is certain: way more femoids are attracted to dogs than to incels

You literally replied to me 1 minute after I posted my answer. Did you even read it?
Yes, I did read it. After I replied. No I don’t think it’s a meme, after your response

yes man its brutal

Yes, they really fuck dogs. The ones who think it is a meme are coping hard ngl.

That is so fucked up.
Nasty little skank.
I dont want to believe to be honest. Its too disgusting.
Disgusting and disturbing tbh

Just think how much it would be on the news if a guy fucked a dog
Guys do fuck dogs, the thing about it is that the kind of guys that fuck dogs are typically not heterosexual men. Trannies, gay guys, bisexual men and zoophiles are overwhelmingly responsible for the high dog fucking rate among men. It's not at all common of a thing amongst heterosexual guys. There's a similar pattern for women, the problem comes from trying to figure out just how many heterosexual women are not on some level at least bi curious. The reason why this stuff won't ever be picked up on by a news organization is because they'd have to admit that on some level people who are not heterosexuals are much more likely to be sexual deviants. Gays, bisexuals, trannys, and women are coddle by contemporary society while heterosexual men are typically villainized.

How much truth is in the Dogpill? I used to believe it very much, even posted on it. but nowadays i dont know.

I'm skeptical of this pill the rest make's sense the height pill the race pill the look's pill but this pill seem's to be way off

Depends on what it is that you think the dogpill means. Having spent a lot of time on this subject I can give you a bit of perspective. First, in terms of actual official data collected the numbers cone in at 0.6% to 3.6% for bestiality prevalence among women. This is for penetrative sex not oral, the rate for oral is much higher. The 0.6% was done in a study of undergraduate women and was a low sample study, so it's a limited demographic look at late teens to early 20s women in post secondary education during the 1990s. The 3.6% rate was on the Kinsey survey, which other researchers questioned the methodology. Of those who later did similar surveys they generally got a ~2% rate. I know of one researcher who posts on reddit that guesses the rate at about 1.5%, but these are for official surveys and interviews which will give you limited results. I know of a few studies conducted with polygraph tests that show that when questioned about bestiality engagement before and after they were administered with a polygraph, the respondents had a significant increase in admissions of bestiality. Basically, take the official data for what it is, not what it isn't.

There are other ways of looking at what the rate could be. Sex forums give some insight but they have their own limitations and come with their own questions of disbelief. xnxx.com is a sex forum that's ranked as the 8th most visited website in the world by similarweb and the 76th most visited by Alexa. The forum itself is just a broad sex forum that isn't specifically catered to any particular fetish or interest. Bestiality comes up pretty frequently on it, some of the stories you can read on it are shocking, even for me, but it's the Internet so you take it for what it is. There was a thread posted a while back about how many of the members had interest in bestiality. The good thing about the forum is that you can see the gender of the people posting. I tallied up the results and found that ~36% of the women had no interest in bestiality whatsoever, ~47% were interested in trying it or had been licked at some point, and ~18% had admitted to full on engagement of animal sex. This was just out of 73 women so a low sample and you have to account for the fact that the kind of person willing to sign up to an Internet forum devoted to sex is going to have a heavy bias towards a particular kind of person. However, I do think it's worth thinking about considering that this is not a niche website by any means given the amount of traffic it gets, and that it's not selecting for any kind of bias in terms of what kind of fetish a user might be interested in. It's simply a broad collection of individuals who take their interest in sex seriously. Obviously the rate of engagement is going to be much lower with the general public but I still think it's worth examining because the informal kind of discourse would lend itself more towards honesty than an academic survey conducted by researchers.
View attachment 124335

Anyway, there's a lot to think about in terms of the rate in which this occurs. I could drone on and on about this all day. Having done a minor bit of independent research on this myself I'll simply tell you that finding a girl who has fucked a dog or is willing to fuck a dog isn't hard. If I had to guess I'd say that the rate of which a girl has fucked a dog is around 5%, give or take a bit. So around 1 in 20 women you see on the street, the older they are the more likely they've done it, but my focus on 18-39 year olds is where I'm drawing it from. It's not necessarily just a white girl thing either, I've encountered Latinas and brown eastern girls who do it, but yeah there are definitely white girls who are into it. A few of them are quite gorgeous too, if you think it's just gnarly looking skanks I'll simply say you'd be surprised.

*lots of edits on this, posting on mobile which is unbearably painful
based

@SuperSaiyanGymcel Do I need to link you to the thousands of dog porn out there?