Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do women not have personalities?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
★★★★
The more I try to get into dating the more I don't understand anything. It seems every woman is just an npc.

My fake chad tinder is getting a ton of swipes but my problem is how do you even talk to them?

They like nothing.
They do nothing.
They watch nothing but brain rotting tik toks
They respond with the driest sentences imaginable.

I thought RPing as a chad would help my social skills but I just think women are the problem now. I get more personality from chewed gum.

It'll happen in another year.

They did in the past since they had to meet people in real world to get a husband or a job, there were no internet so they had to occupy themselves in other ways, nowadays they don't need to do anything, they don't need to meet anyone outside, they don't need hobbies, they can just exist and win by default they get money/sex/food/clothes without leaving their homes so no point in developing any kind of personality.

If you're on the dating apps even if your Chad they will probably give very little effort, they've got like 500 different people messaging them

If you're on the dating apps even if your Chad they will probably give very little effort, they've got like 500 different people messaging them

The more I try to get into dating the more I don't understand anything. It seems every woman is just an npc.

My fake chad tinder is getting a ton of swipes but my problem is how do you even talk to them?

They like nothing.
They do nothing.

I thought RPing as a chad would help my social skills but I just think women are the problem now. I get more personality from chewed gum.
All women are the same shit different smell.

They seem like this to you and me because they reply to us in one word or two or ignore us but to chad its a different story

No. It only seems like they have personalities because no matter what completely autistic retarded shit they say, men will simp, give them free attention/validation, and carry the conversation for them.

They evolved to be socially malleable and dependent on others to an extreme extent socially.

They like nothing.
They do nothing.

Could you release a step by step guide on how to create a verified Chad profile(I’m lowIQ). I would like to further blackpill myself