Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do women just casually fuck the same chad over and over

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
And all of them expect him to settle?

Yes, pretty much

Women either fuck chads, or stay celibate for a long time reminiscing about the time spend with Chad, chads scarr many low tier women and beckies by bedding them once for life, now they're only willing to either with Chad or someone even better than him or die sexually frustrated and turn into rancid man hating or mental retard karens

Yep. And when any of us want a GF, they say they have "standards" (Chad only). I probably would have made a decent husband by now, or at least an OK one. No guarantees; some couples do get divorced, and it can get ugly. I'm not saying I would be immune to that, or that I wouldn't commit adultery if given the chance (I don't think most adulterers plan to from Day 1).

All I'm saying is, if the "average" man is garbage according to popular culture, then I would be at least worth a shot.

Instead, the woman who would've been my wife may very well be surrounded by cats, dildos, anti-depressants and various hair dyes. Probably.

Yep. And when any of us want a GF, they say they have "standards" (Chad only). I probably would have made a decent husband by now, or at least an OK one. No guarantees; some couples do get divorced, and it can get ugly. I'm not saying I would be immune to that, or that I wouldn't commit adultery if given the chance (I don't think most adulterers plan to from Day 1).

All I'm saying is, if the "average" man is garbage according to popular culture, then I would be at least worth a shot.

Instead, the woman who would've been my wife may very well be surrounded by cats, dildos, anti-depressants and various hair dyes. Probably.
Aint no rest for the wicked, Her radar for chad is never off, But her personalitydetector for uggos are always on and only turned off for chad!

Yes. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results = insanity. The vast majority of women are completely insane.

the woman who would've been my wife may very well be surrounded by cats, dildos, anti-depressants and various hair dyes. Probably.
Take the catpill. Average foid would rather die alone and be devoured by cats than look in the face of a sub-6 male, let alone have a relationship with him.

FUCKING! ragefuel thread, ngl.

Yes.

Or they get into a relationship with a normie and treat him like shit.

Yes, they rather share a Chad than be with a sub 5

Women either fuck chads, or stay celibate for a long time reminiscing about the time spend with Chad, chads scarr many low tier women and beckies by bedding them once for life, now they're only willing to either with Chad or someone even better than him or die sexually frustrated and turn into rancid man hating or mental retard karens

Take the catpill. Average foid would rather die alone and be devoured by cats than look in the face of a sub-6 male, let alone have a relationship with him.
Id rather have a cat than a STD ridden foid

And I want all of my brothers here to know: I really tried. I really, really tried to get a GF. Remember that episode of The Simpsons, where Bart gets an F on a history test even though he put effort in? Yeah, after my last serious attempt, it felt like that. I did everything right and still failed.