Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do women have any courtesy?

Cypher

Cypher

Self-banned
-
I've tried to make an attempt to ascend, but it just fails. I paid for fucking dating websites, start to messaging these women, and then all of the sudden just ghost me. They don't even say that they are outright not interested. It would be nice to have at least some form of fucking closure. I question that if I was in a higher paying position, would the women just all of the sudden come out of the woodwork?

they do have it, but for the chads, changs, vlads, and tyrones only :feelswhat:

and they want to leech of your money so she can be a fatass whale with no desire to do anything and spend it all with her other whore foids as she sucks those stallion cocks while you rot and suffer at you wage enslaving job :cool:

Dating websites are hookup websites ya bum. Most guy tinder profiles don’t even have bios because Tinder is for one night stands with Chad only. “Personality” is a myth

I paid for fucking dating websites, start to messaging these women, and then all of the sudden just ghost me.
That's because they're talking to like 30 guys at the same time.

They have plenty of Chad's to choose from. Why would they waste their precious time giving u common courtesy?