Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women feel pain after getting rejected by a Chad ?

Leorio

Leorio

Banned
-
I always wondered if women feel the same pain of rejection that we men feel.
If i was a Chad, i would enjoy rejecting and humiliating foids blocking them on social media looking at them with the look of disgust calling them ugly fat whores treating them like trash etc
You really can't imagine the power that a Chad has over women.
The Chad just lives enjoying his life without even knowing that women exist, they are not his propriety, they are like pizza that he can order on Tinder by one click. He never gets desperate needy for their validation because on the other hand they are the ones giving him all the attention crying for his validation. The true man is a Chad. We incels suffer because we don't have this power over women so we don't experience our true masculinity, we feel like we are a powerless and worthless subhuman creatures. The man is nothing without power. Every man dreams to have power over his life getting ( women, careers, jobs, social circles etc ). Life is about power, this is dominance. If you are unable to dominate over it, you will just live a life of misery, we are desperate lonely losers getting rejected and bullied all the time because we are weak. We have no power. They sent it to this life without any weapons ( looks, money and status) so how the hell will we survive ?!

No, a foid once told me straight up that she "never gets attached". She was one of the biggest sluts in the freshman class at the university.

Yes. Chad is the "cream of the crop". The desired male for all holes. He can even make holes slim down to the point of malnutrition.

Most of us are too high-inhib to behave like precious Chad.

James

Knott

Last edited:
They have an abundance of options why would they ?

No, a foid once told me straight up that she "never gets attached". She was one of the biggest sluts in the freshman class at the university.
Every girl is the same

they feel a sharp stabbing pain in their cunt

They lie. Never listen to what women say, always watch how they behave.
She will show sings of desperation in front of the Chad.

They have an abundance of options why would they ?
Not all women have an abundance of options.
Also it depends on the kind of the option.
Do you think a low tier Beckie or a landwhale have an abundance of Chad options ?
Only Stacys have this power which is not the case of most women.
Sub 8 women can have an abundance of normie and subhuman options but taking in count that women are Chad only so their options don't mean shit for them if it is not Chad.

I think its a pretty common occurence for roasties to degrade themselves, go mentally insane, and even rope and/or fight to the death over chad.

Im sure it happens everyday, everywhere and all the time

only until the next chad comes along (which he always does because foids literally live on tutorial mode)

I think its a pretty common occurence for roasties to degrade themselves, go mentally insane, and even rope and/or fight to the death over chad.

Im sure it happens everyday, everywhere and all the time
Yep I see this all the time everyday

If inceldom is so hard to cope :feelsrope: for the majority of us, imagine foids getting rejected by Chad :feelsohh::feelshaha:.

Who care they always have another option anyways.

Some of them would feel pain because there are no other man in their eyes since most of us are invincible and until they find another chad. Women are incapable of loving like us. Our pain is unimaginable for them.

I don't think so, they would just look for the next one