Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do women crave for problematic and abusive relationships?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★★
There's a guy at my university who's been in a relationship with a Becky for nearly a year. He may appear like an average person, but he is an idiot. He has a history of substance abuse, academic struggles with over 10 failed subjects, and even a suspension due to a drunken brawl. He is always in his room high from Crack or meth. His future is looking very bleak, and I doubt he can secure a job or complete his degree. What's puzzling is that this Becky remains devoted to him, he treats her like shit, doesnt give a fuck about her and has even physically abused her in thr past yet she doesn't want to break up him. She even goes so far as to tell all her friends that her love for him will change him or whatever and tries to garner sympathy for him almost as if she is bragging how much of a loving gf she is despite her bf being an asshole I'm still trying to comprehend why she stays with him. Are women drawn to relationships with troubled individuals? Does it trigger their maternal instincts or something else?

@anandkonda @ilieknothing @Friezacel @starcrapoo @K1ng N0th1ng

Some speculations have been offered as to the cause of hybristophilia. Katherine Ramsland, a professor of forensic psychology at DeSales University, discusses the condition in females and mentions that some of the women in particular who have married or dated male serial killers have offered the following reasons:[3]

• Low self-esteem and the lack of a father figure
  • "Some believe they can change a man as cruel and powerful as a serial killer."
  • "Others 'see' the little boy that the killer once was and seek to nurture him."
  • "A few hoped to share in the media spotlight or get a book or movie deal."
  • "Then there's the notion of the 'perfect boyfriend'. She knows where he is at all times, and she knows he's thinking about her. While she can claim that someone loves her, she does not have to endure the day-to-day issues involved in most relationships. There's no laundry to do, no cooking for him, and no accountability to him. She can keep the fantasy charged up for a long time."

They don't care about the man's personality. They only care if he is chad or not.
If they can get chad that beats them up, then they will take that chad

Foids will always like asshole Chad over nice Chad, it’s why 50 shades of grey was a hit

When like men who are prone to violence

Foids will always like asshole Chad over nice Chad, it’s why 50 shades of grey was a hit
Real. I've seen nice Chads get shot down in flames in favor of a low-inhib jackass Chad.

In my experience women like men who are significantly more attractive than them and they like men who signal that they "want" the women. Women view men who act very possessive, territorial and "fight" for them as the man wanting her. That gives her a nice self esteem boost. They also like men who have poor impulse control because the women see this as "fun". Women also like drama because women see drama as "things are happening" which isn't boring. To a woman, having no problems means life is boring so they look for problems in everything. Men without problems are boring to women.

All of this combined leads to women essentially liking trashy men that are prone to abusing them. The women often stick around though because they're scared they won't be able to attract a more attractive man and the women actually like all of his qualities despite the abuse.

There's a guy at my university who's been in a relationship with a Becky for nearly a year. He may appear like an average person, but he is an idiot. He has a history of substance abuse, academic struggles with over 10 failed subjects, and even a suspension due to a drunken brawl. He is always in his room high from Crack or meth. His future is looking very bleak, and I doubt he can secure a job or complete his degree. What's puzzling is that this Becky remains devoted to him, he treats her like shit, doesnt give a fuck about her and has even physically abused her in thr past yet she doesn't want to break up him. She even goes so far as to tell all her friends that her love for him will change him or whatever and tries to garner sympathy for him almost as if she is bragging how much of a loving gf she is despite her bf being an asshole I'm still trying to comprehend why she stays with him. Are women drawn to relationships with troubled individuals? Does it trigger their maternal instincts or something else?
He can’t be average if he has a woman devoted to him even when he pours shit on her.

What is his height? Face? Frame? Voice? You said he’s normal and I’m having a hard time believing that. Normal, average men don’t have Beckies mommying them.

Is he chadlite? Chad? If he is, then that would explain everything.

Last edited:
He can’t be average if he has a woman devoted to him even when he pours shit on her.

What is his height? Face? Frame? Voice? You said he’s normal and I’m having a hard time believing that. Normal, average men don’t have Beckies mommying them.

Is he chadlite? Chad? If he is, then that would explain everything.
5'10, 5/10 face but somewhat gymaxxed and dark triad.

Foids crave gigachads with extreme jawline, hunter eyes, perfect nose, giant cheekbones, 6'5 min height, wide shoulders.

Foids crave gigachads with extreme jawline, hunter eyes, perfect nose, giant cheekbones, 6'5 min height, wide shoulders.
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

In my experience women like men who are significantly more attractive than them and they like men who signal that they "want" the women. Women view men who act very possessive, territorial and "fight" for them as the man wanting her. That gives her a nice self esteem boost. They also like men who have poor impulse control because the women see this as "fun". Women also like drama because women see drama as "things are happening" which isn't boring. To a woman, having no problems means life is boring so they look for problems in everything. Men without problems are boring to women.

All of this combined leads to women essentially liking trashy men that are prone to abusing them. The women often stick around though because they're scared they won't be able to attract a more attractive man and the women actually like all of his qualities despite the abuse.
Very insightful. So essentially they don't like the abuse itself, but they like traits which increases the chances that the boyfriend is abusive.

Women love violent abusive Chads. Women send love letters to good looking criminals. Women love the violence and the excitement they get from an unpredictable Chad who might batter her at moments notice. There is nothing women love more than violent abusive unpredictable Chads. Dark triad is a real thing and women absolutely love it. You cant just darktriadmaxx or beatwomenmaxx your way into getting poossay, you need to be at least 7/10 for dark triad to work.

Last edited:
Women love violent abusive Chads. Women send love letters to good looking criminals. Women love the violence and the excitement they get from an unpredictable Chad who might batter her at moments notice. There is nothing women love more than violent abusive unpredictable Chads. Dark triad is a real thing and women absolutely love it. You cant just darktriadmaxx or beatwomenmaxx your way into getting poossay, you need to be at least 7/10 for dark triad to work.View attachment 1179070
Either the dark triad works despite being ugly or it doesn't. Anything works at 7+.

Also, I'm fucking sick of toilets staying in abusive relationships. Normies will try to justify it with shit like "she's just too afraid he would hurt her if she left him" but the fact of the matter is that his retarded savagery makes her too wet to leave and she will literally say she still loves him despite getting a black eye and bruises all over the body.

Also, I'm fucking sick of toilets staying in abusive relationships. Normies will try to justify it with shit like "she's just too afraid he would hurt her if she left him" but the fact of the matter is that his retarded savagery makes her too wet to leave and she will literally say she still loves him despite getting a black eye and bruises all over the body.
foids think with their pussies rather than their brains