Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women care about an ugly guys hardships?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Let’s say an ugly guys whole family and his dog died and then became homeless would women feel any empathy for that man or would she still hate him and want him to die?

They would want him to die as well

FUXK ECEYTHING I FUXKING HATE WOMEN I JATE SOYCIETY MOTHERFUCKEFS YOU STOLE MY LIFE FUXKING JEW PILLS I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I WANT MY LIFE BACK I DON'T WANT TO BE INCEL AND LONELY WITH 0 FRIENDS FOR YEARS

Let’s say an ugly guys whole family and his dog died and then became homeless would women feel any empathy for that man or would she still hate him and want him to die?
Their empathy would be on a superficial level filled with banal virtue signaling but their internal disgust for ugliness and bad genes would win out in the end causing them to detach themselves after shedding a couple of crocodile tears.

they're indifferent unless he's goodlooking and then they would feel bad for him

In most cases they won't care, in some cases they'd wish him to die as well. It's 100% sure they'd wish the ugly man to die if he had a chad father or brother. Women's empathy is never for ugly men

You have one year in the forum and havent got that foids see men as disposable.

The sad truth is they wouldn't give the tiniest shit. But, if it were an attractive guy, they'd be all around him like a magnet begging to be noticed

Mostly indifferent, I would think. :smonk:

In most cases they won't care, in some cases they'd wish him to die as well. It's 100% sure they'd wish the ugly man to die if he had a chad father or brother. Women's empathy is never for ugly men
My father wasn’t chad more like normie and I have only sisters it’s over

what kind of question is that lol of course not

retarded question,only chad gets attention from scumciety,trucels are left to rot.

they're indifferent unless he's goodlooking and then they would feel bad for him
your next thread is going to be asking us whether or not water is wet

Taxi_Driver_1_embed.jpg

No, unless if he's chad. Toilets are programmed to chad only.

they only care if it makes them look good

Nope they wouldn't feel one iota of empathy.

Homeless chads don't stay homeless long. Foids don't give a shit about ugly homeless men.

The only time foids show empathy, and its fake empathy, they are not capable of feeling it, is when can benefit from it by virtue signaling and make herself look better. They are deeply greedy and egotistical beings.