Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do women always message good-looking guys first on dating apps?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
is this the norm? I get visits, sometimes, from foids on badoo but they never message me. Even single moms my age ignore me; they fucked other dudes and had a baby with chad, they think I'm unworthy of their sex.

make a fake chad tinder / badoo profile and test it out

Yes. If you are a GL man foids will initiate contact with you without hesitation.

giphy.gif

Yes bro. Of course.

This is like asking if a fish swims in water tbh.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do. No woman on this planet can resist a Chad.

No, I've done enough Chadfish experiments. 90% of the femoids you match with will NOT message you first, you still need to message first as a good looking 8+.

not always, but it definitely happens, on my fake chad tinder account, ive had plenty of females messaging me first

Set up a tinder account a while back.Was 17 at the time but I doubt anyone cared,so I lied I was 18,It's not punishable where I'm from.
3 women texted me.
1.Aren't you a bit too young to be on tinder (CRYING EMOJI LOL ROFL)
2.Are you actually 18? Yes. texted for about 30 seconds. She then ignored my messeges and I'm too prideful to send more that 1-2 messeges because It looks pathetic.
3.Oh hi how are you.Discussion goes completely ok.Meet up irl.Some 34 y.o. roastie,looks fat,has pimples.Sees me for the first time.Smile drops,replaced with a full on grin.Oh my god,you're so cute,you're like a child.Pinches my cheecks.The bitch has a son.Keep in mind that she saw my pictures,7 of them infact.We talk for a bit.She outright says that she's not confortable having sex with me since I ''remind her of her son''.
I'll be 19 in a couple months,the only thing that made me look somewhat older was my acne.Now that It's almolst gone and my face has bearly changed I look 14 again.Fuck.

I have had my chad account for about a week and have received 3 messages so far. They were all 30+ year old, obese single moms.

I have had my chad account for about a week and have received 3 messages so far. They were all 30+ year old, obese single moms.
Imagine the ego they have to be this low smv and still messeging attractive guys.

Yes. They go for the Chads, then chadlites, then they try to get more orbiters from the betas.

single moms
Avoid these at all costs.. the fact that they are single and have a baby is simply the proof of their harlot status.

When a Foid starts she starts simple, one Chad or Tyrone first. Then she starts slutting it up at 15 progressively sucking huge amounts of cocks the more she goes on. She gets to 25 and notices 30 is coming quick but she doesn't care and continues using Birth Control to stave off pregnancy from all the creampies her disgusting hole has taken. Then she goes into orgy status, age 28-30. This is the time where she will lose all her value and at the twilight age of 29-30 she will acquire a child from an anonymous orgy to cope with the fact that she is a whore and acquire a nice little mr. good beta to wife up her rotten minge and take care of the afterbirth that she spawned from 10,000 potential loads of sperm shot into her shit hole of a fanny.

That is my perception at least. I have no idea if this concept is concrete in factual basis so don't quote me on it but I just feel that it is true.

Now that It's almolst gone and my face has bearly changed I look 14 again.Fuck.
Same i kept coping for long time thinking some dominant gf will take me but they dont even exist all of them wants to get fucked raw in the ass by masculine looking chad :feelsrope:

Yes. They go for the Chads, then chadlites, then they try to get more orbiters from the betas.
I think that.. in making friends with Betas they get more social circles to pick and choose their Chads from.. that is why Betas never get any pussy, because the women are only interested in their Chad friends.. Betas will be the first to brag to his friends about how a girl likes him and suddenly Chad swoops in and steals her away.

I think that.. in making friends with Betas they get more social circles to pick and choose their Chads from.. that is why Betas never get any pussy, because the women are only interested in their Chad friends.. Betas will be the first to brag to his friends about how a girl likes him and suddenly Chad swoops in and steal her away.
Tbh. If you don’t have any Chad friends it’s double over

Imagine the ego they have to be this low smv and still messeging attractive guys.
I once made a Tinder profile of a 3/10 foid in my area.

Within one day I had 90 matches and over 70 guys messaging me. This was with basic tinder, too.

I legit thought my phone was gonna die because I was getting so many messages.

Tbh. If you don’t have any Chad friends it’s double over
Chad would steal your women anyway even if you did have Chad as a friend. Quadruple over tbh ngl ded srs.

Same i kept coping for long time thinking some dominant gf will take me but they dont even exist all of them wants to get fucked raw in the ass by masculine looking chad :feelsrope:
I'm trying hairmaxxing,the problem is anything too short makes me look like a molerat with fucked ears and any hairstyle that's too long get's me confused for a woman.Thinking of growing a beard.

Plenty of foids messaged my chadfish first here in germany

already see a lot of test with fake chad profile pic and yes in general they talk first

yes of course they do,everything for chad

Ask catfishman23, he probably has enough cat fishing experience to tell you

Set up a tinder account a while back.Was 17 at the time but I doubt anyone cared,so I lied I was 18,It's not punishable where I'm from.
3 women texted me.
1.Aren't you a bit too young to be on tinder (CRYING EMOJI LOL ROFL)
2.Are you actually 18? Yes. texted for about 30 seconds. She then ignored my messeges and I'm too prideful to send more that 1-2 messeges because It looks pathetic.
3.Oh hi how are you.Discussion goes completely ok.Meet up irl.Some 34 y.o. roastie,looks fat,has pimples.Sees me for the first time.Smile drops,replaced with a full on grin.Oh my god,you're so cute,you're like a child.Pinches my cheecks.The bitch has a son.Keep in mind that she saw my pictures,7 of them infact.We talk for a bit.She outright says that she's not confortable having sex with me since I ''remind her of her son''.
I'll be 19 in a couple months,the only thing that made me look somewhat older was my acne.Now that It's almolst gone and my face has bearly changed I look 14 again.Fuck.
:chad::chad::chad::chad::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

I made a MeetMe account once a few months back, had a bunch of messages but they were from gay guys. Yep, I knew it was truly over.

Only on Saturday nights

Of course they do.

I deleted my badoo I got nothing and was feeling really depressed because of that :feelsbadman:

chadfish experiments are suifuel. idk how u boyos do it