Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do whites act bluepilled on purpose

shrewed

shrewed

Eclipse
-
30% - racebait on ID
Like as if they are unaware of their privilege.
(Such as living in a financial well country, economic advantage, good reputation when you land in any country, seen as more attractive)

So i was in the college today and some of the lecturers were giving lessons about racism and saying how we are all equal.

In my head I was like "what no!! We are not equal in any level from financial advantage to having a social status, sexual relationships and just life in general. "

His lecture pissed me off.

3601150 1692516647925
Bump

30% - racebait on ID
So fucking true, I hate it when cumfags don't acknowledge their privilege.

we don't have any privilege
it's an injustice if anything
libtards and kikes are constantly demonizing us

SO. FUCKING. ANNOYING.

Austin dunham made a short about "you're not ugly, you're just not white" to say that statistically, foids that date interracially date white, and all the cumskins immeditaely went to the comments to rationalize and soothe themselves and make themselves feel better with "uhhh, PEOPLE FIND ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE ATTRACTIVE!" really nigga? that's the same bullshit conflation people who seek to dismiss any sort of sttistical credibility because they are uncomfortable by the facts that destroy their just world model use. They can't accept statistical realities, and resort to those same bullshit "umm, there are good peolpe and bad peolpe everywhere" when asked if a neighborhood is good or bad obfuscations.

they love to conflate pieces of data to

Last edited:
Brah why are you coping you're on a blackpilled forum.

You guys do have an advantage you are financially well than most countries, you guys have no stereotypes, people percieve you as a handsome and romantic race.

SO. FUCKING. ANNOYING.

Austin dunham made a short about "you're not ugly, you're just not white" to say that statistically, foids that date interracially date white, and all the cumskins immeditaely went to the comments to rationalize and soothe themselves and make themselves feel better with "uhhh, PEOPLE FIND ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE ATTRACTIVE!" really nigga? that's the same bullshit conflation people who seek to dismiss any sort of sttistical credibility because they are uncomfortable by the facts that destroy their just world model use. They can't accept statistical realities, and resort to bullshit obfuscations.
Exactly like they just can't accept the truth

nigga, can't believe you're enacting the "race to innocence" - that's a leftist tiktok bluepill denialism trait

nigga, can't believe you're enacting the "race to innocence" - that's a leftist tiktok bluepill denialism trait
Bro I'm not saying you guys are bad people but you guys have a clear advantage on life.
You apply blacpill on woman but deny when it comes to racial advantage

And yes whites are percieved as good due to halo effect

Stole the whole world's resources, didn't give a dime back.

It's a injustice for non whites.

No one is.
exactly, the only time the world turned an eye to a tumultuous happenstance was when jewkraine got attacked
And they can't hide behind the "oh, we cared because it was an advanced country" bullshit veil because many, including a reporter quite literally said "it hurts because they look like us". Anyways, I'd like the native american garments and gold back. JFL cumskins enacting the "race to innocence" tiktok bluepill crap.

Like as if they are unaware of their privilege.
(Such as living in a financial well country, economic advantage, good reputation when you land in any country, seen as more attractive)

So i was in the college today and some of the lecturers were giving lessons about racism and saying how we are all equal.

In my head I was like "what no!! We are not equal in any level from financial advantage to having a social status, sexual relationships and just life in general. "

His lecture pissed me off.
Stfu you piece of shit should be supporting Marxist Leninism you worthless goyim I hate capitalism!

Stfu you piece of shit should be supporting Marxist Leninism you worthless goyim I hate capitalism!
another "racing to innocence" bluepill denier

exactly, the only time the world turned an eye to a tumultuous happenstance was when jewkraine got attacked
In reality only white lives matter, someone dare do something bad to white countries whole world halts.
Anyways, I'd like the native american garments and gold back. JFL cumskins enacting the "race to innocence" tiktok bluepill crap.
Based

They can't accept statistical realities, and resort to those same bullshit "umm, there are good people and bad people everywhere" when asked if a neighborhood is good or bad obfuscations.

they love to conflate pieces of data too

Only whites and Muslims discriminate against jews
Everyone discriminated against jews everywhere I’m terrified of being attacked since I’m 5’4 incel and anti semites target me this is crazy

Screenshot 2024 04 03 05 35 06 184 comoperabrowser
Can't even talk about realism on a blackpill forum

JFL "race baiting" my ass. their privelege literally pertains to the crux of this website.
They can ascend as the next ItsOver
Meanwhile they can shit on any ethnic and get away with race baiting

Tagging Asian brotha @Lv99_BixNood

Mods at it again.

Races are not equal because they are not genetically equal. Adaptation to vastly different environments over the course of milennia led to differences in physiology, neurology, psychology, etc. between the races. Monetary, social, and sexual poverty all ultimately stem from genetic poverty.

Truly "acting bluepilled" is denying this.

Races are not equal because they are not genetically equal. Adaptation to vastly different environments over the course of milennia led to differences in physiology, neurology, psychology, etc. between the races. Monetary, social, and sexual poverty all ultimately stem from genetic poverty.

Truly "acting bluepilled" is denying this.
Brah they literally control wealth across the world
The west is far richer and well prospered than any other ethnic nation on this planet

being neutral it's kind of weird how this thread is going to be fulllll of warnings lol
I didn't see warnings on such threads made by the race being discussed in this thread.

or may b mods do give warnings regardless and I'm lacking insight on the matter. not sure tbh

being neutral it's kind of weird how this thread is going to be fulllll of warnings lol
I didn't see warnings on such threads made by the race being discussed in this thread.

or may b mods do give warnings regardless and I'm lacking insight on the matter. not sure tbh
Bro I even mentioned that I didn't say that they are bad but they just have a clear advantage

I literally didn't even racebait. Nor did I say they are bad guys. I said that they just have some advantages that others don't have

this thread is a deathnic moshpit tbh :hax: (me a deathnic included)

no mayofags just sadly have degen culture, its why very few are based
they are bluepilled cause they are groomed by society to be useful cogs nothing more.