Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do white people stand up for themselves enough?

Do they?

• Yes

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 87.1%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I know this forum isn't about race but I was just curious how people perceive this.

Last edited:
No and that along with getting are foids in check are the two major things we need to work on as a race

It is now, if we white folk did total nigger death like jonsey in fortnite and leacefully protest and dsport them all home so they could live hapifully in their own wthnkstate then there would be 0 incels in the U.S also abolish feminism as it is a jewish system that oppresses whites

It is now, if we white folk did total nigger death like jonsey in fortnite and leacefully protest and dsport them all home so they could live hapifully in their own wthnkstate then there would be 0 incels in the U.S also abolish feminism as it is a jewish system that oppresses whites
Clapping Good Job GIF - Clapping Good Job Applause - Discover & Share GIFs

No we got overrun by arabcels.

nah i see how the white libs are like in berkeley and oakland. these are the most crazy rabid white liberals you'll ever meet. fuckin batshit crazy

they kowtow to blacks. end of the story.

there was a white uc berkeley student that got shot and killed by a nigger a couple of years ago and no major white protests. whites turn the other way and are scared shitless of being accused of racism. whites will typically respond with, "oh wow that sucks".

an old white grandma was carjacked and stabbed to death by niggers in Berkeley around a decade ago.

a white guy was shot and killed by a nigger in SF several years ago on Polk st in the tenderloin and the killer is still at large.

a white medic was shot and killed by a nigger near Piedmont in Oakland over a decade ago. (and emergency first responders are people that whites really care about)

a white tech transplant was walking alone at night in Oakland after leaving a bar and was shot and killed by a nigger.

list just fuckin goes on and on lol. No major protest or ethnic race war or anything. If anything I see young white girls dating black guys in Berkeley and Oakland.

Something is wrong with white people. I know that for us east asians, we don't tolerate that kinda crap. I'm not saying that we start race wars but then again ethnic violence in the frontier was quite common in Imperial China and southeast asia. There were constant cases of mass murders back and forth between the different ethnic groups in china and southeast asia. Actually, even in the modern era its common. Tibetan, Uighurs, Burmese slaughtering and raping curries. We mongoloids can be really sadistic and the fact that its so common in our history tells me that it must be due to evolution. And I haven't even talked about the sadistic and heinous Japs or mongolians.

Last edited:
Nah. Our rights are being taken away by freemason trannies and don't budge.
Soon we'll live in cybergulags.

I know this forum isn't about race but I was just curious how people perceive this.
The real problem I have is the discrepancy of treatment and SMV of white men and women, SOMEHOW ALL WHITE WOMEN ARE QUEENS AND GET A HALO WITH NO NARRATIVE OF WHITE COLONIALISM (PATRIACHY SLAVERY ETC).

BUT even 4/10- 6/10 NORMAL WHITE MEN (APART FROM CHAD WHO GETS A FREE PASS AS USUAL), HAVE A HUGE FAILO, SOMEHOW BEARING THE WHOLE WEIGHT OF THE PAST, SLAVERY, PATRIARCHY ETC ON THEIR BACKS, DESPITE IT BEING CENTURIES AGO, AND THEM HAVING LITERALLY NO EVEN INDIRECT CONNECTION TO IT THEMSELVES.
WITH THEIR SMV BEING WAY WAY LOWER THAN WHITE WOMEN, EG 2-3 POINTS PENALTY AGAINST A LOOKSMATCHED WHITE WOMAN.

ITS ABSOLUTELY BIZARRE AND PATHETIC, ITS THE MAIN SYMPTOM THAT FEMINISM IS GROUNDED ON COMPLETE DOGSHIT LOGIC, AND JUST BASIC HISTORICAL INACCURACY AND IS TOTALLY AGENDA/POWER DRIVEN NONSENSE.

Last edited:
nah i see how the white libs are like in berkeley and oakland. these are the most crazy rabid white liberals you'll ever meet. fuckin batshit crazy

there was a white uc berkeley student that got shot and killed by a nigger a couple of years ago and no major white protests. whites turn the other way and are scared shitless of being accused of racism. whites will typically respond with, "oh wow that sucks".

an old white grandma was carjacked and stabbed to death by niggers in Berkeley around a decade ago.

a white guy was shot and killed by a nigger in SF several years ago on Polk st in the tenderloin and the killer is still at large.

a white medic was shot and killed by a nigger near Piedmont in Oakland over a decade ago. (and emergency first responders are people that whites really care about)

a white tech transplant was walking alone at night in Oakland after leaving a bar and was shot and killed by a nigger.

list just fuckin goes on and on lol. No major protest or ethnic race war or anything. If anything I see young white girls dating black guys in Berkeley and Oakland.

Something is wrong with white people. I know that for us east asians, we don't tolerate that kinda crap. I'm not saying that we start race wars but then again ethnic violence in the frontier was quite common in Imperial China and southeast asia. There were constant cases of mass murders back and forth between the different ethnic groups in china and southeast asia. Actually, even in the modern era its common. Tibetan, Uighurs, Burmese slaughtering and raping curries. We mongoloids can be really sadistic and the fact that its so common in our history tells me that it must be due to evolution. And I haven't even talked about the sadistic and heinous Japs or mongolians.

Women I think will just side with whichever side looks the strongest at that time. They dated Nazis too.

It's up to the men to defend their group.

But yeah I dunno. It's amazing how far whites have fallen in the last 100 years. I do think we're being undermined but it also disappoints me that that strategy is actually working on us.

"MUH WHITE" "MUH BLACK" who cares were all gonna end up as rotting lonely incels anyway

current times, they're the most CUCKED race in the world

Something is wrong with white people. I know that for us east asians, we don't tolerate that kinda crap. I'm not saying that we start race wars but then again ethnic violence in the frontier was quite common in Imperial China and southeast asia. There were constant cases of mass murders back and forth between the different ethnic groups in china and southeast asia. Actually, even in the modern era its common.
Tibetan, Uighurs, Burmese slaughtering and raping curries.
We mongoloids can be really sadistic and the fact that its so common in our history tells me that it must be due to evolution. And I haven't even talked about the sadistic and heinous Japs or Mongols.
I agree. East Asians are mentally uncucked unliked whites. Sadly Jews are promoting niggers in East Asia too. No good man will ever like niggers even remotely. They are just as bad as Jews. A Nigger's ultimate goal is to murder all non nigger men and force non nigger women to breed with them. This is because nigger women are so damn repulsive. Niggers often proclaim this goal openly and insult and abuse White guys at every point they can. It's insane to me White guys don't seem interested in fighting back. Muzzies tried to do this to curries and now this is what happens to Muzzies in India kek.

View: https://twitter.com/SagrikaKissu/status/1103709145218408448

JFL at any subhuman cuck white or otherwise who supports niggers in any form. Niggers biggest complain about racism is that women of a particular refuse to breed with apes like them. Kek I once saw on a instagram post a comment by an African American nigger that Indians are racist since Indian women don't like niggers. Nigger why do you think you are entitled to our women ? Why do you think we owe you anything ?

@DarkStarDown

I agree. East Asians are mentally uncucked unliked whites.
true to an extent I would say, at least when it comes to race: I have spoken to many East Asians online who are usually quite sympathetic to the current situation Whites are in, and I have seen various other examples of East Asians(almost always males ofc) online showing they are not cucked when it comes to this at least.
Sadly Jews are promoting niggers in East Asia too.
I've said for years now that after Whites, it's East Asians next:

22NetMigration22

(((They))) want to turn the world into a dumbed-down, uniformed race of mutts that will be more subservient towards their overlords. Jews in fact are quite literally hybrids themselves, and most of them seem to appear "more of their own kind" than White:

OGhybridrace

Screenshot 2024 01 19 at 94838 PM

No good man will ever like niggers even remotely.
Based & High-IQpilled. :bigbrain:
They are just as bad as Jews.
I would say that they are not evil in the way the Kike soul is, but more of just naturally destructive & incapable of being remotely human in behavior.

Jews create, but it is to deceive: Niggers just destroy.
A Nigger's ultimate goal is to murder all non nigger men and force non nigger women to breed with them. This is because nigger women are so damn repulsive.
Niggers have about 13% or even more DNA of Homo Erectus in them, which is not found in any Eurasian populations(if it is, it will be very minuit at best). This explains their behavior & inability to think on higher levels, due to the fact that they are still driven by the lesser-evolved instinct of the Erectus.
Niggers often proclaim this goal openly and insult and abuse White guys at every point they can. It's insane to me White guys don't seem interested in fighting back. Muzzies tried to do this to curries and now this is what happens to Muzzies in India kek.

View: https://twitter.com/SagrikaKissu/status/1103709145218408448

Based. Curries may get made fun of online, but in curryland, they are not to be fucked with it seems.

And to think it's not some random guy either, he's an actual candidate in an election. Meanwhile, we get this:

_99384566_mediaitem99384565.jpg

*spit*

JFL at any subhuman cuck white or otherwise who supports niggers in any form.
Only a foid, faggot(same thing), or a cuck who's 99% soy at this point would actually support them: Any White who supports Niggers should be considered a race traitor, simple as that.

I hate how we can't really make fun of these types of White guys: I mean sure, the soyjack memes are there for a reason, but I would be crucified IRL for daring to criticize these cucks. If some Rice, Curry, Sand, etc. guy cucked for Niggers, it would not be tolerated from the rest of his kind.
Niggers biggest complain about racism is that women of a particular refuse to breed with apes like them.
Sounds exactly akin to how foids complain ":foidSoy:: Chad & Tyrone don't want me I'm lonely wahhhh!"
Kek I once saw on a instagram post a comment by an African American nigger that Indians are racist since Indian women don't like niggers.
If you even so much don't bow in the presence of a Nigger, then you are racist at this point.
Nigger why do you think you are entitled to our women ? Why do you think we owe you anything ?
You're not entitled to anything Erectus. :feelsthink:
@DarkStarDown
Based post, thanks for the tag.

Last edited:
Wow look at this...

Ethnic demography of Birmingham from 1951 to 2021

The Great Replacement is law at this point: Denying it is denying the blackpill.

Yeah imagine letting a minority group grow to 31% in your second biggest city. Crazy.

And London is pretty much the same.

No standing up for my subhumanity