Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do white people have the best genes?

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I was thinking and I noticed that whites have always dominated everything beauty, music , sports etc and they typically have very high self esteem and shit on the other races with ease . White people are the most sought after demographic in the world .so it leads me to believe that they undeniably have the best genes for your off spring.

Its kinda cucked how much you obsess with whites, also considering that you probably mog plenty of white people on this forum (myself included) after you revealed your face

Its kinda cucked how much you obsess with whites, also considering that you probably mog plenty of white people on this forum (myself included) after you revealed your face
do i mog you?

do i mog you?
Oh the pic you sent me, I would say you do. You have a normal head/ face shape. Like I've said before, I've got that mr mackey head thing going on

you probably mog plenty of white people on this forum (myself included) after you revealed your face
I’m still black I want to be white

Oh the pic you sent me, I would say you do. You have a normal head/ face shape. Like I've said before, I've got that mr mackey head thing going on
i have megamind head

How does he look like ? Did someone archive the thread/photo ?

How does he look like ? Did someone archive the thread/photo ?
I posted it here and it’s a link to another website it’s still up on the other website

white people do the most progress i'd say they're the most completed race