Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do white people have less testosterone than most ethnics like Blacks and Muslims

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
hNot trying to start a racebait thread just wondering, cus I always see white people get beat up by minorities when they act racist and or try to fight them. Like seriously you know 99% of whites that sya nigger online would not do that irl. Whenever I see right wingers form Europe protest Muslims or some shit they always get btfo if they break through the lines of police or somehow make contact with them. Whether that's the EDL/Britain first in Britain who always get sent running or severely beaten, or the Lyon Hooligans who got beaten by the turks (besiktas) or the KKK whites in Anaheim or Sacramento or basically anywhere, it seems that even the "tough" fashy whites get btfo by South Asians, Turks, Blacks, etc?

Not trying to racebait just something I've noticed quite a lot. Are the ethnics basically more robust and stronger then the whites, or is it a cultural thing of them being more used to violence? Its kind of pathetic imo how duh whites in west Europe have ancestry going back millennia, thousands of years, yet they get btfo by 1st and 2nd generation ethnics. Have to resort to making stupid frog profile pictures online and saying shit theyd never say in person. Cant even live in/walk down some areas of their own country yet theres nowhere like that for ethnics.

Ngl is it over for whitecels and their lack of fortitude? Some Muzzie guy on discord was boating about he and his frineds used to throw bricks at these white peoples houses in Bolton and undercliffe down I forgot the street name, I think it was ashton lane Ashley lane ashton street or some shit in Bolton and the whites eventually just left the area. Jfl at living in a country for thousands of years but running away from the own people who merely immigrated from your former empire (commonwealth immigrants). Wtf? Their forefathers literally ruled over them yet they just run away from them and sell their houses in their own land jfl at that cuckoldry. He also used to show videos of him and his friends yelling at white people, saying "why did you call me a fucking paki" then they would shut it off and btfo them, the paki part was for when the police found them they would check their phones and they would get off because the whites were seen as provoking it (despite them not actually calling them pakis lmao) he tried to justify it by saying that they were racist or some shit and claimed he didn't go around attacking random whites kek usually and that was just an exception or some shit lulz.

The French whos fathers and grandfathers fought in Algeria now getting invaded by Algerians. They cant do much but complain online, if they say anything to their faces irl they know what would happen to them. Seems pretty cucked imo ngl.

So I guess my tldr is: why do whites seem so passive and low t compared to ethnics? Even if they try to be uncucked and racist they mostly are weaker than ethnics and are therefore afraid to get into physical confrontations with them. And then in Europe almost no whites have guns whereas some ethnic gang bangers do, so they can just take out their straps and defeat the whites that way. Not trying to racebait knajjd can you not remove the thread, I'm genuinely wondering if whites are physically weaker or its just cultural? I respect them for the things they built but they seem kinda low t ngl. jw

I've read blacks have the most on average.

Whites come after blacks and arabs according to studies I believe.

Its cause jews wants to overrun our lands with apes and use various tactics to make us low T and beta so itll be easy takeover

feminism, chemicals in the food and affluence are the main contributing factors to the sissification of whites. From personal anecdotes at the gym which doesn't account for shit, I would say whites have a much easier time building muscle than ethnics. Too lazy to look into the studies.

feminism, chemicals in the food and affluence are the main contributing factors to the sissification of whites. From personal anecdotes at the gym which doesn't account for shit, I would say whites have a much easier time building muscle than ethnics. Too lazy to look into the studies.
ethnics drink the same chemicals and eat the same food

Just ignore all the cases of whites standing up for themselves and their traitorous governments protecting the precious nigger pets, whites just must be low T. :feelstastyman:

White people have been soyed

Just ignore all the cases of whites standing up for themselves and their traitorous governments protecting the precious nigger pets, whites just must be low T. :feelstastyman:

Sure but would you preach white nationalism irl without a weapon, or are you too afraid of ethnics? Sure some are tough and shit but sstill the average white people on the ground seem kinda cucked and weak tbh. I mean it seems as soon as any ethnic lashes out against them they run away or get beat up. It just seems kinda cucked to me, I am not white nor European but that's my perspective.

White people have been soyed
The best of our race died by the millions in two world wars in the early 20th century
Sure but would you preach white nationalism irl without a weapon, or are you too afraid of ethnics?
I don't give a fuck about ethnics, if I preach WN in real life I could lose my job or have my family/loved ones targeted. There's even cases of white nationalists having their bank accounts closed and all their funds seized. No one is scared of niggers, we're scared of the government who have unlimited resources to subjugate us

well, then affluence and feminist propaganda which is primarily aimed at white males.

Imagine controlling a third of the world but the third world can chase you around in your own country that your people evolved in for millenia? Jfll at white cucks lmao. I am usually against white racists but I pity these niggas tbh, I mean sure in Australia or America or NZ or Argentina or Chile or something I can see fighting the whites who are relatively new invaders, but jfl at beating them in Europe where they come from. Over ngl. I don't think they should attack whites in Europe because that's their place but its the fault of whites for inviting in all these people then being cucks.

I mean it seems as soon as any ethnic lashes out against them they run away or get beat up. It just seems kinda cucked to me, I am not white nor European but that's my perspective.
What do you think is going to happen when you can literally be killed for saying nigger in this country and your murderer won't be convicted.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/21/no-charges-after-fedex-driver-kills-racist-who-called-him-the-n-word/

If we fight back we're racists who deserve death and if we don't fight back we're weak low T betas. It can't be both so which is it?
I don't think they should attack whites in Europe because that's their place but its the fault of whites for inviting in all these people then being cucks.
Oh I see, you're actually retarded. How fucking low IQ do you have to be to think whites want these shitskins in their countries. BTW retard no one voted for this shit, our traitorous politicians invited them in without asking anyone

Last edited:

Imagine controlling a third of the world but the third world can chase you around in your own country that your people evolved in for millenia? Jfll at white cucks lmao. I am usually against white racists but I pity these niggas tbh, I mean sure in Australia or America or NZ or Argentina or Chile or something I can see fighting the whites who are relatively new invaders, but jfl at beating them in Europe where they come from. Over ngl. I don't think they should attack whites in Europe because that's their place but its the fault of whites for inviting in all these people then being cucks.

Yeah. Largely agree with that, although I think you overestimate the extent to which individual whites wield control. What we're seeing now is largely the consequence of the policies that have been enacted by our ruling elites from the beginning of the 20th century and accelerated by Hitler's defeat. White people need to wake up, arm themselves, go to the gym and most importantly start breeding and regain control over their women if they want to have a chance at any future at all.

Yeah. Largely agree with that, although I think you overestimate the extent to which individual whites wield control. What we're seeing now is largely the consequence of the policies that have been enacted by our ruling elites from the beginning of the 20th century and accelerated by Hitler's defeat. White people need to wake up, arm themselves, go to the gym and most importantly start breeding and regain control over their women if they want to have a chance at any future at all.
High iq, I think that a problem is they are basically more rich and have more money and don't really do working class things. They are seen as weak and easy targets.
What do you think is going to happen when you can literally be killed for saying nigger in this country and your murderer won't be convicted.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/21/no-charges-after-fedex-driver-kills-racist-who-called-him-the-n-word/

If we fight back we're racists who deserve death and if we don't fight back we're weak low T betas. It can't be both so which is it?

Oh I see, you're actually retarded. How fucking low IQ do you have to be to think whites want these shitskins in their countries. BTW retard no one voted for this shit, our traitorous politicians invited them in without asking anyone
Your link is a story of a racist white guy yelling stuff at a black man, then getting killed by him in one punch. Wtf? Why was the aryan dude so weak that he ran his mouth off but got rekt in one hit? I dont think ethnics should attack whites in Europe, I think they should assimiliate for the best of everyone, both white and ethnic. But still seems very cucked to get killed in one punch. I

Hmm it seems so. Most bodybuilders are not white and they have amazing genetics.

"Muslim" is not an ethnicty

Any racial group that is placed within the bounds of an opposing racial group, will inevitably desire to compete with that racial group. Evolutionarily, this leads to the expression of testosteronic behavior in racial groups that don't usually possess this high level of testosterone. Similar cases have been analyzed by placing Caucasians in Afro-colonial settlements.

Any racial group that is placed within the bounds of an opposing racial group, will inevitably desire to compete with that racial group. Evolutionarily, this leads to the expression of testosteronic behavior in racial groups that don't usually possess this high level of testosterone. Similar cases have been analyzed by placing Caucasians in Afro-colonial settlements.
interesting if true. Sounds feasible so I don't see why it shouldn't be. When you're the minority, the need to display outwardly hostile behavior increases as it's a defensive mechanism.

Your link is a story of a racist white guy yelling stuff at a black man, then getting killed by him in one punch. Wtf? Why was the aryan dude so weak that he ran his mouth off but got rekt in one hit?
Not only have you missed my point entirely but you're also woefully ignorant of how easy it is to kill someone with a punch depending on where you make contact with their skull and where their skull lands on the ground after you've dropped them.
I dont think ethnics should attack whites in Europe, I think they should assimiliate for the best of everyone, both white and ethnic
Ethnics should fuck off to whatever country they came from, that would truly be best for everyone
But still seems very cucked to get killed in one punch. I
In any other situation killing someone with a punch would get you a felony manslaughter charge at the least, but because niggers are a protected class in white countries he got off with zero charges. You see what I'm getting at?

Last edited:
Not only have you missed my point entirely but you're also woefully ignorant of how easy it is to kill someone with a punch depending on where you make contact with their skull and where their skull lands on the ground after you've dropped them.

Ethnics should fuck off to whatever country they came from, that would truly be best for everyone

In any other situation killing someone with a punch would get you a felony manslaughter charge at the least, but because niggers are a protected class in white countries he got off with zero charges. You see what I'm getting at?

so what exactly are you going to do about it

would you say any of this irl

White people are the smartest and least violent people. :feelsthink:

whites lost a lot of muscle mass recently because of the lack of wars, the genetic pressure for being really tough was no existent, while that moslums lives 24/7 wars and blacks in area full of thugs, so they are still under pressure to be tough, go back a few hundred years and you see white dudes used to beat everyone easily
White people are the smartest and least violent people. :feelsthink:
did you mean east asians?

Citation needed

I’d definitely say so.

Undoubtedly so.

Whites have the highest natural potential for high testosterone. Environmental influences, obesity, soy/diet, leftism, feminism, anti-male agenda has reduced testosterone significantly in the west. In WW1 and WW2 whites test mogged every race.
Despite all that, the strongest men on Earth are still white proving the testosterone potential theory. Other races simply can't compete above a certain level. Whites are also the tallest race on average. Curries and rice are the shortest and weakest and both have low test.

Blacks in America (part white, selectively bred) test mog short skinny niglets in Africa. American blacks already have the highest potential testosterone for their race.