Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do white men like Asian women?

Asian women are much uglier than white women. The only white men who date asians are the ones who can't get a white girl

Cuz they’re the most accessible

I am white and I am incel :feelsrope:
Bruh just go to sea or japan and slay already, not an option for a khhv recessed cel like me. I want my boyos who still have a chance to ascend :cryfeels:

they do but only if they got rejected by mayo whores

No. they only go for Asians if fail to snag a white whore.
This.

Race to race interest

Racial Exclusion and Preferences

White males exclude asian women in 53% and prefer them in 12%. There absolutely is not such thing as craze of white men over asian females, not with those numbers. However there is a craze of asian foids over white men - they exclude them in 11% and prefer in 72%.
Well you have a black foid fetish so your opinion shall be disregarded. In reality this is the case. But for me both subspecies smell too bad and I couldn't handle being around any of them.

This.

View attachment 373395
View attachment 373396

White males exclude asian women in 53% and prefer them in 12%. There absolutely is not such thing as craze of white men over asian females, not with those numbers. However there is a craze of asian foids over white men - they exclude them in 11% and prefer in 72%.

Well you have a black foid fetish so your opinion shall be disregarded. In reality this is the case. But for me both subspecies smell too bad and I couldn't handle being around any of them.
@SorryMsJackson thought

Asian women are much uglier than white women. The only white men who date asians are the ones who can't get a white girl

This

Agree to Disagree. If I couldn't land an Aryan to " continue the existence of the cum skin race" I would def gun for a black bitch over gook any day because think of what that mixed race kid will look like. :feelsugh:

Agree to Disagree. If I couldn't land an Aryan to " continue the existence of the cum skin race" I would def gun for a black bitch over gook any day because think of what that mixed race kid will look like. :feelsugh:
Mulatto Men can slay

I don't like Noodles

In UK Black and White women standards are the same

It is harder for white man to get a Black woman unless she is educated