Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do white men like Asian women?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Do white men like Asian women?

No and I hope this meme fucking dies.

No. they only go for Asians if fail to snag a white whore.

I don't mind them, beggars can't be choosers.
Also this website has ridiculous amounts of suifuel, why do you browse it?

I just want looksmatch

I think they both deserve each other. Both are human garbage

I don't mind them, beggars can't be choosers.
Also this website has ridiculous amounts of suifuel, why do you browse it?
Because there's a lot of questions for white men black women

tumblr_n58r0ulwy11r1n9qco1_500.gif

Yes, I am serious. What is there to explain? It is basically a forced at this point.
Sorry I misread the title, disregard my reply. I thought it said ”Do asian women like white men”.

Most white men will SEAmaxx in the future, and with the weeb yellow fever, noodle white fever the average white men's son will be hapa.

Over indeed.

I would not know as I'm not white, but I like asian women.

I think they both deserve each other. Both are human garbage
Yes, I am serious. What is there to explain? It is basically a forced at this point.

When forced to choose between a white whale and a slim noodle, most reasonable white guys would pick the gook . Ofcourse racecopers like you and @BummerDrummer would still choose the whale.

When forced to choose between a white whale and a slim noodle, most reasonable white guys would pick the gook . Ofcourse racecopers like you and @BummerDrummer would still choose the whale.
Wow.

I hope you don't mean me? You already know my hatred of cumskins

All else being equal I'd like to think noodles would be chosen after whites and latinas. They're just as materialistic and hypergamous but even more in your face about it and less attractive.

You are making a lot of assumptions here and all of them are false.

You are making a lot of assumptions here and all of them are false.

In the west, obesity among white foids is rampant which is why even above average white men turn to noodles. Not sure how it is in Germany though.

It’s not a meme your great mayo lineage actively seeks out tranny rice foids to merge with jfl :feelskek: :feelskek:

Wooooow... so fucking funny. How old are you, 12? This forum becomes dumber and dumber.

In the west, obesity among white foids is rampant which is why even above average white men turn to noodles. Not sure how it is in Germany though.

Ok, obesity is a thing though, specially among white females.

Guys will fuck most girls regardless of race, afterall femcels do not exist.
True, men would fuck even a bottom half of female corpse, they choose Asian because they think it's much easer/less demanding.

Wooooow... so fucking funny. How old are you, 12? This forum becomes dumber and dumber.

Ok, obesity is a thing though, specially among white females.

Blah Blah Blah

When you guys stop fucking Wontons maybe I’ll shutup

White men prefer white women they just go for Asian because they can't get a white that isn't a giga whore

Keep crying about it little kid.

Idgaf

I’m black and strong!!

Only people acting like their takeout is worth more than them is the whiteys

So keep flirting with the stinky chink at your noodle restaurant and acting like you want change
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Idgaf

I’m black and strong!!

Only people acting like their takeout is worth more than them is the whiteys

So keep flirting with the stinky chink at your noodle restaurant and acting like you want change
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Cry harder for me, you utter cuck.

I reject both

Give me Black Ass

I'm baffled how you can find someone outside of your race attractive. I'm only attracted to russian girls with brown eyes, basically how I look. Asian girls look so alien, I can't even imagine.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I'm baffled how you can find someone outside of your race attractive. I'm only attracted to russian girls with brown eyes, basically how I look. Asian girls look so alien, I can't even imagine.
if ur a currycel you would understand. curry women are below roaches. better to fuck a sex doll than ever settle for a curry whore.

Not sure but I know it literally tutorial mode when it comes to getting pussy for white people (notice how I didn’t say chad since white = auto chad hack)

No they look like fish

A lot of them do. Why do you think noodle thots have such big egos?

Last edited:
Not sure but I know it literally tutorial mode when it comes to getting pussy for white people (notice how I didn’t say chad since white = auto chad hack)
COPEEEEEEEE

if ur a currycel you would understand. curry women are below roaches. better to fuck a sex doll than ever settle for a curry whore.
Being a blackcel is worse. Sheboons are worse than curryfoids.

No most don’t. It’s asian women that like (and prefer) white men, because, BlackPill 101.....women are the one that choose.