Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do we know approximately hoew much money ER had?

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
he had his BMW and lived in a richcel neighbourhood. has anyone ever tried to figure out the net worth of ER and his family? i don't know how some of you retards think you can relate to this kid who not only only simped for stacies well above his looks level but was loaded despite never wagecucking a moment in his life. his circumstances was better than 99% of users to ever post here

Let's face it: the one who really should have been executed is his father for putting his semen in a ricewhore and condemning ER to a society where being Asian is like being a woman's gay friend.

Let's face it: the one who really should have been executed is his father for putting his semen in a ricewhore and condemning ER to a society where being Asian is like being a woman's gay friend.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

ER was a fool. All the beautiful common white Beckys doing common Walmart oder daycare jobs would genuinly love ER. He wasnt a top model looking dude but he was not ugly as a dogs ass. He was definately okay and he was manlet but 5'9 is not a death sentence. For a common Becky it is more than enough.

ER wanted 6'0 9/10 rich blonde , blue eyed white Stacies who only want rich 6'2 Chads, Tyrones, Changs not some 5'9 average looking ER.

Even Messi or Ronaldo cannot get with those Stacies ER wanted because they are too short despite all the millions and fame.

Look at Ronaldos wife, some short 5'4 ethnic looking foid who straightens he hair for the camera to get kink and curl out. Ronaldos son looks like a Pedro despite his millions of $

Wasn't his Dad in debt from all his failed personal projects?

i don't think he had any money except for what he begged for from his parents, and his parents both hated his guts and preferred his brother

it's a bit over the top to pretend ER had the perfect life or something

ER was a fool. All the beautiful common white Beckys doing common Walmart oder daycare jobs would genuinly love ER. He wasnt a top model looking dude but he was not ugly as a dogs ass. He was definately okay and he was manlet but 5'9 is not a death sentence. For a common Becky it is more than enough.

ER wanted 6'0 9/10 rich blonde , blue eyed white Stacies who only want rich 6'2 Chads, Tyrones, Changs not some 5'9 average looking ER.

Even Messi or Ronaldo cannot get with those Stacies ER wanted because they are too short despite all the millions and fame.

Look at Ronaldos wife, some short 5'4 ethnic looking foid who straightens he hair for the camera to get kink and curl out. Ronaldos son looks like a Pedro despite his millions of $
Ronaldo had Irina Shayk for like 5 years and she is a supermodel

Ronaldo had Irina Shayk for like 5 years and she is a supermodel
Ahhhh yes i see and that is why he ended up with a midget ethnic foid who gave him a shit skin Pedro looking sone. I see your point now

Okay irony and sarcasm aside, even incels here can get 10/10 Stacys , they are called secorts and betabuxxing.
So what if Ronaldo paid to lick some models pussy hole, what exactly did he gain? A child perhaps? The answer is nothing against wasted millions on some foid who right now as we speak is sucking off some 6'3 homeless giga Chad or 6'4 thugo Tyrone from the hood

ER the ultimate fakecel! worshipped by his fellow fakecels and really low IQ incels!

Ahhhh yes i see and that is why he ended up with a midget ethnic foid who gave him a shit skin Pedro looking sone. I see your point now
:feelskek:

cristiano-ronaldo-and-his-son-165278917616x9.jpg

Okay irony and sarcasm aside, even incels here can get 10/10 Stacys , they are called secorts and betabuxxing.
So what if Ronaldo paid to lick some models pussy hole, what exactly did he gain? A child perhaps? The answer is nothing against wasted millions on some foid who right now as we speak is sucking off some 6'3 homeless giga Chad or 6'4 thugo Tyrone from the hood
true

ER:
-was being rejected.
-Was right to pretend stacies because he was a male and males have rights to pretend, foids don't.
-Killed foids
-his family was a bunch of dirty scums
-was short
-was only slightly subnormie and not properly ugly but it means "being a monster" where he lived.
-was brutally framecel
-beardcel
-voicecel
-jawcel
-braincel, sounded half retard

I respect ER for these reasons. Should just had killed more.

i don't think he had any money except for what he begged for from his parents, and his parents both hated his guts and preferred his brother

it's a bit over the top to pretend ER had the perfect life or something
he looked super rich and appearances are most important

ER:
-was being rejected.
-Was right to pretend stacies because he was a male and males have rights to pretend, foids don't.
-Killed foids
-his family was a bunch of dirty scums
-was short
-was only slightly subnormie and not properly ugly but it means "being a monster" where he lived.
-was brutally framecel
-beardcel
-voicecel
-jawcel
-braincel, sounded half retard

I respect ER for these reasons. Should just had killed more.
he should have postponed his ER for being a retard and not being able to get the door open, not shoot at random cunts instead. those ricecels especially didn't deserve it

he looked super rich and appearances are most important
he had a car and... sunglasses?

he should have postponed his ER for being a retard and not being able to get the door open, not shoot at random cunts instead. those ricecels especially didn't deserve it
he had serious mental problems aggravated by being a half-breed that didn't really belong well in any group, it's possible he freaked out on rice and niggers because at least they had some kind of group cohesion in their lives

ER was a fool. All the beautiful common white Beckys doing common Walmart oder daycare jobs would genuinly love ER. He wasnt a top model looking dude but he was not ugly as a dogs ass. He was definately okay and he was manlet but 5'9 is not a death sentence.
Every woman excepts 'average' man to compensate for being non-Chad. That means, simping for her, acting like she has agency over you etc, etc.
For a someone with a Narcissistic tendencies this is hard to accept.
You basically need to have some humility, accept that you're second class man and just know your place.