Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do we actually want women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
Yes, we want women, but we want women the way they were 25+ years ago before secular and feminist degeneration twisted them
When I said 8 years ago, I meant in the life of an individual foid, not in history/politics.

Bluepilled if you still desire foids

Of course we want them greycel
We can’t get them though. They are INSANELY hyper selective.
We can’t get them though. They are INSANELY hyper selective.

I want them on my pp

We want the idea of women. An idea that may have existed long ago but vanished around 100 years or so ago. Technology has impacted human mating and the course of its evolution on a fundamental level. Females, while biologically desired, are a very negative thing to have in your life if you aren't chad in the modern world. The birth rate is abysmal in modern societies, and women are bigger whores and worse mothers than ever before.

We need to find replacements for them if we want to continue evolving and progressing as a species. We cannot allow them to drive us back to caves out of some animal drive for chad and their massive egos.

It would be nice to be with a girl. Not even for sex but just companionship.

how and where would I even start with meditation? Seriously asking for help here?

This buddhist monk covers a good basic idea of what it is. First i would say choose whats your goal? Do you want to day dream, then do visualization heavy meditations, if you want to do lucid dreams, any type of meditation over 10-20 minutes or so will help.

If you want to control impulses or just want a good foundation for choosing meditation specialization later. I would recommend starting slow but consistent. So do 5 minutes daily meditations and increase the amount of time devoted as you max out 5 minutes then do 10 etc. Also if you do at least 20-30 min daily for few months or year, you will easily be able to do hours later, like 30 minute meditation daily for 6-12 months would translate to being able to do 2,3,4 hours with ease later on. The length of time you can do speeds up hard.

If you want a progression system, id recommend reading The mind illuminated, easy progression system has no spiritual stuff, can be mixed with other systems easily, its very good. if you just want physical benefits and control over impulses.

If you want more spiritual and have an open mind, i would recommend reading Neville Goddard the complete reader, and the Autobiography of a yogi.

I'll take a woman. Just to see what it is like. Probably overrated, but I'm willing to try once. Just to give me non-life hating motivation.

This buddhist monk covers a good basic idea of what it is. First i would say choose whats your goal? Do you want to day dream, then do visualization heavy meditations, if you want to do lucid dreams, any type of meditation over 10-20 minutes or so will help.

If you want to control impulses or just want a good foundation for choosing meditation specialization later. I would recommend starting slow but consistent. So do 5 minutes daily meditations and increase the amount of time devoted as you max out 5 minutes then do 10 etc. Also if you do at least 20-30 min daily for few months or year, you will easily be able to do hours later, like 30 minute meditation daily for 6-12 months would translate to being able to do 2,3,4 hours with ease later on. The length of time you can do speeds up hard.

If you want a progression system, id recommend reading The mind illuminated, easy progression system has no spiritual stuff, can be mixed with other systems easily, its very good. if you just want physical benefits and control over impulses.

If you want more spiritual and have an open mind, i would recommend reading Neville Goddard the complete reader, and the Autobiography of a yogi.

Thank you. Will start watching the youtubechannel

I vant to have a sexy time vit da foids.

I want a virgin woman because statistically they are the exception.

I want a lot of things, wanting things doesn't mean anything so I place no value in it, I am not actively pursuing women because of other problems

Yes I definitely want women

I crave women

Any female validation would fill me with joy and make me euphoric like that kid who got Nintendo 64 for Christmas.

Yh I can't help it that's how I'm hard wired

I wish I didn't still desire sex and relations with them, it's constant frustration and sadness.

I do, but only non-degenerates.. a.k.a. a unicorn. In the west anyway. In the east there is still degeneracy, though, don't get me wrong, but it's not as widespread.

I want to pump and dump like chad.

No, I want a driver licence and a car.