Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do wageslaves hate NEETs?

As a wageslave (mostly directed at low income, hard working people), how do you feel about NEETs?

• I hate/dislike NEETs

• I envy NEETs

• I think NEETs are great

• I don't care about your shit poll faggot greycel

• I am a NEET

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am NEET i would love to stay like this forever but i can't and i won't.

I just pity NEETs
LDARing is a sacred thing
You have to support it financially

I envy NEETs.

If you're a sub4 truecel in 2018 and has the conditions to be a NEET, I simply can't see why you would want to wageslave.

I was NEET, and I hated it tbh.

Wageslaving isn't any better but at least im not broke and poor when i was neeting

NEETs are doing a huge mistake they can’t do this forever and one day they will end up in the street

I'm a NEET and I always will be. I fucking love it

Wageslaves mad they got to get up and contemplate suicide every morning on their way to work

Greycel lmao it's over for you

There's far worse ways the governments wastes money, they literally print in out of nothing and charge interest. I doubt there will be a huge financial collapse as long as the west remains the dominant world superpower and the petrodollar stays strong.

There's far worse ways the governments wastes money, they literally print in out of nothing and charge interest. I doubt there will be a huge financial collapse as long as the west remains the dominant world superpower and the petrodollar stays strong.
I meant in the context of: "is it right for some people in the west to be rich while I work until my hands bleed for 200 USD per month?" But yeah I don't think people on benefits make too much of a difference when they are only getting autismbuxx or something.

Oh yes, wageslaves HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE us.

And I swallow your yummy tears.

At least you have Mr. Shlomogoldstein to comfort you during the day.

I don't care about your shit poll faggot greyce
This tbh dont take it too serious bro.

NEETs are doing a huge mistake they can’t do this forever and one day they will end up in the street
Wrongo boyo

who-here-neetbux_o_5258039.jpg

4 life get @ me niggaz

I think a lot of hatred in general society towards neets is simply jealousy, ppl wish they were not forced to feel tired, follow the wake, go work, sleep, repeat routine. Not being able to do what you want when you want sucks.

Then there is the "my taxes fund your lazy ass" argument which imo is mute as overall the money spent on that is miniscule in the grand scheme of things & imo it's worse that shit tier immigrants that have a hatred of the ppl in the country they have gone to receive cash

Millionaires avoid paying taxes through loopholes thanks to financial advise lawyers & have lazy wasteful children blowing loads of money on shite yet they gets free passes.

Charities saying they need more money than ever while stockpiling it in investments for the top tier connected & being used as a tax write off for fraudsters & then shitting the bed & lawyering up when some transparency is requested on how many millions they lose through shit investments, all the while actually spending 1%; if that on what they exist for while paying 0% tax.

Company CEOs declare bankruptcy after fucking a company up, laying everyone off, receiving a golden handshake payout, emptying everyone's company pension then years later are in charge of another successful company yet never have to pay back any of the ppl they legally robbed.

But some peasant fuck; socially hated loser is terrible. If it keeps 'em from making the normies feel disgusted to look at them & prevents a murder spree then it's a small price to pay I reckon.

NEET the system destroy the system get em boyos.
Then there is the "my taxes fund your lazy ass" argument which imo is mute as overall the money spent on that is miniscule in the grand scheme of things & imo it's worse that shit tier immigrants that have a hatred of the ppl in the country they have gone to receive cash
I fucking hate this....... A new law passed recently taking away link cards in my location Jan 1st and this is all i see when i look up stuff about it.
Meanwhile our politicians cannot mange money and are legit stealing it, we're at war 24/7, for over 17 years...... and the federal reserve prints money out of thin air.......... and so on...... but yet im to blame...... even though i am working; just not enough i guess..... Trying my hardest with health issues on top of being ugly. They're expecting people now to work 20 hours a week in "governMENTAL units" to receive monthly food stamps..... keep in mind i only got 120 credit a month, 80 hours for 120????????? im not too big on the welfare state but this is ridiculous, they're creating a artificially induced famine.... if we were not so taxed and it was not so hard to get a decent job we woulnd't need link anyways, but that's not happening.... FUCK THE SYSTEM.
But some peasant fuck; socially hated loser is terrible. If it keeps 'em from making the normies feel disgusted to look at them & prevents a murder spree then it's a small price to pay I reckon.
You would think.

Last edited:
The life of a NEET is hard. But they help to bring down the shitty culture simply by being dead weight. So godspeed you wonderful slackers. I encourage you to leech as much as you can from the normies.

The life of a NEET is hard. But they help to bring down the shitty culture simply by being dead weight. So godspeed you wonderful slackers. I encourage you to leech as much as you can from the normies.
tbh

They enjoy life but they are vulnerable once mommy and daddy kicks them out.. I would be extremely anxious

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t jealous of them but at the same time I have too much pride. Even if I were to move back in with my parents( which they would never allow) I’d probably get a part time job

I kinda dislike/envy since the tax i pay goes to them.

I envy them, being NEET is the ideal way of life for all incels. I hate to contribute to this shitty society.

neet is boring tbh, i even got sick of playing video games all day

you are hurting yourself more than you think it hurts society, countries like america that have trillion dollar economies are not caring about some incel neetbuxing on foodstamps

at least with a job you can buy stuff and capitalismax

if incels want to neet i don't care, but don't think it's actually doing any damage to all the stacies and chads out there enjoying their lives

I am a neet who needs motivation to be a wageslave