Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do wageslaves even like going to work or is it the only source of pride they have?

i just need money to fund copes

It's not my source of pride at all, it is my only soursce of income.

Need the shekles

Im taking a shit rn:feelsohh:

No, but you have to pretend like it's the right and honorable thing to do. The only reason and I do mean only reason I am not NEET is because neetbux doesn't pay enough. It isn't because muh work ethic or any crap like that. If I could make as much or more getting neetbux, I would quit my job in a minute.

My boss is a 2nd gen korean who always seems really enthusiastic about the company. He's a real nice guy, but he never talks about having wife or kids or anything. I think being head wagie #457 is all his life amounts to.

Imagine going to work as a wage slave in the U.S. that is on the verge of total economic collapse via hyperinflation where eventually all money is going to be worthless anyways. Like, why even bother at this point?

"I'm going to lose my little shitty run down apartment where I live if I don't get in my cage and wage slave everyday!"

Yeah, fuck that, I wouldn't even care at that point. [This is why I'm NEET]

Michael jordan laughing

Last edited:
Imagine going to work as a wage slave in the U.S. that is on the verge of total economic collapse via hyperinflation where eventually all money is going to be worthless anyways. Like, why even bother at this point?

"I'm going to lose my little shitty run down apartment where I live if I don't get in my cage and wage slave everyday!"

View attachment 645093
are you government funded ?

View attachment 645093
This reminds me I've been meaning to read Marquis de sade

The only people who like working for someone else are complete bootlickers

I'm wage slaving so that I can buy land & build a small trailer park.
Landlordmaxxing bros. You're literally profiting off of the suffering & poor decisions of normies, it really doesn't get much better than that.....well I mean besides Drug Lordmaxxing (which I am also trying to break into)

I'm wage slaving so that I can buy land & build a small trailer park.
Landlordmaxxing bros. You're literally profiting off of the suffering & poor decisions of normies, it really doesn't get much better than that.....well I mean besides Drug Lordmaxxing (which I am also trying to break into)
If the tenants can't afford rent you're fucked, lots of landlords learned that during the pandemic lockdowns, many of them of course doubled down on stupid raising the rents even more which will be very interesting concerning the next economic downturn. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
I literally just go to work and sit at the computer for hours and hours with a few 2 hrs meetings in between.:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Explains how I'm here posting all the time and haven't gotten fired yet:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

lol, one thing I've never understood is why some people guilt other for being on benefits. So weird!

Like... who cares...

Most of your tax money is going to fund war and other corrupt stuff anyway.

I just think if you have nothing better to do than obsess about random people on benefits you need to rethink your life.

I've acc met ppl who were excited about their min. wage wagie job and would talk about it endlessly. Fucking horrible existence imo

I've acc met ppl who were excited about their min. wage wagie job and would talk about it endlessly. Fucking horrible existence imo
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don't find it fun, I find it necessary

View attachment 645093
We are the 2.0 Pigs for ((( Them ))) with extra steps so It isnt that obvious :feelsclown:

One Life , Born Work die . Ridiculous.

lol, one thing I've never understood is why some people guilt other for being on benefits. So weird!

Like... who cares...

Most of your tax money is going to fund war and other corrupt stuff anyway.

I just think if you have nothing better to do than obsess about random people on benefits you need to rethink your life.
People cant Mind their Own Business so they Mind Others instead.

Propably because these People know their Life aint Worth Shit.

My boss is a 2nd gen korean who always seems really enthusiastic about the company. He's a real nice guy, but he never talks about having wife or kids or anything. I think being head wagie #457 is all his life amounts to.
Damn

We are the 2.0 Pigs for ((( Them ))) with extra steps so It isnt that obvious :feelsclown:

One Life , Born Work die . Ridiculous.
In the modern open air prison state we're all captives and human cattle, you're either a manager, guard, warden, or captive prisoner as they are the only assigned roles in existence. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Last edited:
How are you getting income need it for research :feelsthink: I need to become like @MarquisDeSade someday
I've had zero income the last six months, the ultimate survival test. :feelshehe::yes:

Jfl how are you surviving may I ask. Can you dm me details
Combination of soup kitchens, food pantries, hunting, fishing, trapping, scavenging, and bartering for things in trade with the local homeless here. Basically that's all I do every day now when I'm not shitposting online. Sometimes I'll go by the bar drinking districts locally where the night before some drunken asshole dropped their wallet full of cash, those are good days for me. :feelsjuice:
Tumblr o8b347I7C81uznc9do1 500

Last edited:
Combination of soup kitchens, food pantries, hunting, fishing, trapping, scavenging, and bartering for things in trade with the local homeless here. Basically that's all I do every day now when I'm not shitposting online. Sometimes I'll go by the bar drinking districts locally where the night before some drunken asshole dropped their wallet full of cash, those are good days for me. :feelsjuice:
View attachment 647302
Based.

It's not my source of pride at all, it is my only soursce of income.
But sadly true. Though I plan on disablemaxxxing and get the tugboat afloat thought

Its mostly a pride thing when you get down to the point.