Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do "unpopular" attractive girls exist?

Of course not. She will always have plenty of cucks orbiting around her. It is a natural law just like Earth orbit around the sun.

Nope. That’s an oxymoron bro

yes bro, they do.

Some attractive girls are unpopular with other girls, but they'll always have an army of thirsty males orbiting them. So the answer is no.

Had unpopular stacy friend, but she was weirdo and otherkin, thats why. Snd she received a mlot of male attention, just wanted to find someone wrirdofreak Not suitable to be my waifu, and not wanted too ("I wish I could find someone like you" she said), but could help to find more weirdos, what she failed. And even bigger failure was my moron friend, who not helped me to find more weirdos, but wanted me to go after casual ugly roasties

Of course, but keep in mind that "unpopular" for women means having 100 facebook friends instead of 2000 or 100 likes on instagram instead of 20000.
That's degrees of women popularity in 2019 for you. In the same time, "unpopular" males posts here.