Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do "unpopular" attractive girls exist?

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
Have you ever seen a 8/10+ chick sit by herself at lunch? Has no friends, boyfriends or social circles and looks sad all the time? Even bullied by other girls? Or is what I'm talking about more unrealistic than the Easter Bunny and only mutually exclusive to ugly men?

Rarely most stacies I see have guys drooling them over all the time.

I've seen it. It happens.

No way, not possible, never would happen nope nope nope

there as real as santa claus

i've seen good looking girls with less than 200 instagram followers....... if that's what you mean

Never. They always have Becky or cuck orbiters

Doubt it. You may be mistaking loner for someone who's just by themself for a brief moment. I saw this average looking noodle by herself at my college who had a 6'5 white chad come pick her up.
i've seen good looking girls with less than 200 instagram followers....... if that's what you mean
They get their fair share of orbiters I bet.

1 of my last onentits wasnt with the popular girls, she was more nerdy perhaps(not lookwise, she was beautiful)

Just as I thought. Lookism and halo effect is real as fuck.

The only type of unpopular but attractive foids I’ve seen are the really ghetto, aggressive ones. The ones who are loud, speak in ghetto slang, act masculine, starts fights and get in trouble at school etc.

But they’re not truly lonely, they still have orbiters and trashy foid friends. They’re just despised by normies

Maybe if she was born a man.

No fucking way, the same thing applies to chad as well, at that level of looks people are drawn to you, even if you are completely socially inept, they'd still want to be around you.

Story? Also what race is the girl?

To answer OP's question, I find it extremely unlikely for such a thing to happen. People come to her not the other way around.

It's impossible, I tried to think of how many bad traits a Stacy would need to have to be alone and it's just impossible, you could make her the single most disgusting creature in the universe and she would still have orbiters, actually probably even more than average stacies because her revolting personality would statusmaxx her. :blackpill:

About as real as leprechauns.

(guests: 35) :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:The soy clone army at it again

Not with the interwebs or a smart phone.

physically impossible in 2019

Yes, they do exist but most likely because they were made an outcast by being a turbo slut or they are legitimately crazy.

You must understand that guys are THIRSTY. Any lonely female is immediately a target for all the other guys out there. So if she is a wholesome girl she will be picked up by a group soon.

they can exist with these steps

1) find attractive and popular foid with a body count of 10

2) send her to the coal mines for being promiscuous

3) she is now no longer popular

maybe if they are autistic and socially stunted, but even then idk

"Unpopular girl" = has no friends of her own gender but has tons of guy friends who fuck her when her bf isn't around.

You only saw her by herself for a brief time. Let me guess, she was on her phone. Wonder how many people she was having to respond to.

Only in anime

Have you ever seen a 8/10+ chick sit by herself at lunch? Has no friends, boyfriends or social circles and looks sad all the time? Even bullied by other girls? Or is what I'm talking about more unrealistic than the Easter Bunny and only mutually exclusive to ugly men?

Unless she has hatred for humanity and a really bad attitude.

If that's rare even among UGLY girls, its even rarer among 8/10+ girls.

Probability of finding such a foid is very low. Maybe (this is high estimate)... 1 out of every 10000 8/10+ foid?

Because if even a 5/10 foid gets more validation and smv than this entire forum... What more with an 8/10+?

Not even Chad can fathom the sheer amount of social validation an 8/10+ foid gets. The difference between you and Chad is the same difference between Chad and 8/10+ foid. Lol

At worst, I knew of a Stacy or two that were unpopular due to the disapproval another more popular Stacy had towards them. If you make the wrong moves, you'll slide down the hierarchy wether or not you're attractive. Of course they'll never be lower than an incel

Never in my life.

Those are the chicks you wanna go for. Not to many Stacie friends judging you behind your back and if anything, from what I've seen/heard, theyre actually pretty down to earth (for what thats worth), compared to straight up Stacies who wont even give you them time of day.

Yeah my sister. Only hangs out with old guys that want to fuck her

i mean, ive seen it back in high school, but those girls always ended up having some mental issues, and not the quirky ones most stacies have

Yeah I used to know one. 9/10 but she only had a couple of friends.

No, and any girl can be popular even if they're ugly as fuck they just need a little make up.
maybe if they are autistic and socially stunted, but even then idk
As if these factors stop a girl from being a whore. I'm tired of everyone on this forum acting like a girl that is impaired mentally still is unable to act like a complete fucking bitch. The only reason you all want to believe "autistic innocent foid" exist is because you think about autism and how it affects other guys then you apply that to girls as if that would work. Stop coping

Only obese ugly girls were seen sitting alone back when I was in High School, this was before the fat acceptance movement took hold of our culture, I'm sure nowadays landwhales are never alone.

Of course, but keep in mind that "unpopular" for women means having 100 facebook friends instead of 2000 or 100 likes on instagram instead of 20000.
I'm sure attractive women who are truly not popular exist, but they still only date or marry attractive men and they generally hang out with attractive people.

people gravitate towards them

There was a girl in my grade who was pretty good looking and all she did was hang out with her one friend.
Never talked to anyone only gave short replies if spoken to and so on, nobody except for her friend knew anything about her.
She was like a ghost I think most of our grade didnt even know her name.

Could never happen, would be an anomaly of human nature.

Yes
I think such girl will be just bullied into soical circle against her will.
There was a girl in my grade who was pretty good looking and all she did was hang out with her one friend.
Never talked to anyone only gave short replies if spoken to and so on, nobody except for her friend knew anything about her.
She was like a ghost I think most of our grade didnt even know her name.
I bet girls like that are married before 21.