Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do ugly foids hate incel more than attractive foids?

I

INITIALZE

Banned
-
Theisis: Ugly foids hate incels the msot​

Yesterday I wen't to distribute flyers for an upcoming event in my city. Basically what I would do was I would enter local buisinesses and ask them whether I could leave a handfull of my flyers there (The job paid comparatively well and was something i could do during spring break). What I noticed is a big difference In treatment depending on the foids appearences that I was asking where I could put my flyers. Now, I am aware this is pretty direct and pushy way to advertise so therefore I, as to not be too much of a disturbance, did my best to be appear friendly. I would smile as honestly as I could, ask really nicely and be as quick as possibile. What I observed was:

-Ugly foids usually acted very unfriendly and cold towards me
-attractive foids (6+) most of the time didn't only let me leave some of the flyers there, they smiled back and one time I was even offered me to hang a poster in the window
-When the ugly foids did take the flyers, they tried to have me outside the store as quickly as possibile
-though most of the attractive foids didn't really engage in smalltalk (I didn't really initiate either) sometimes we would exchange a couple of sentences
-regardless of their attractiveness (I saw 3-7) the male cashiers I encoutered all acted pretty friendly

Conclusion:​
Even thogh the sample size is pretty small (about 100 encounters) I watched a pattern emerge. With more personal research (or with the help of others expierience) I could either prove or refute this theory. i think this change in behaviour occurs because ugly foids are made to believe they are attractive by their overly supportive stacy-friends, yet they aren't treated accordingly by chad so they get frustrated and vent their anger out on incels.

Thanks to the Jew-run media marketing chad to foids all the time - yes.

Our grandparent's generation did not have to deal with lookism on the scale that we do. My grandfather was a normie and was significantly older than my grandmother (I forget by exactly how many years I think it was like a 13 year difference) - but he had a job, a house, a truck, and that was enough to get my grandmother to marry him. My grandmother in her prime was like a 7.8/10, my grandfather was like a 7.5/10 (he could dress well) - so they were a looksmatch.

Yes, I hate ugly foids, useless garbage

Yeah, I have noticed that too. Generally all foids ignore me, but ugly ones often make disgusted faces if they happen to make eye contact with me as if I am some dirty Street dog.
disgusted jennifer lawrence GIF

The uglier a foid is, the more she envies other foids because she can't get a Chad, so she starts to blame incels for not being chads

They've got a femcunt complex about them if anything the attractive women don't feel the need to act this way.

100% i would only ever get blocked by ugly foids for saying hello or whatever on dating apps where as with attractive foids its normal to her to have 1k + messages from guys so she doesn't seethe like an ugly non chad having foid would :feelshaha:

In my experience, all foids are rude to me, but at least the attractive ones have some value. Ugly foids have no reason to act the way they do to me.

They all hate us.

Maybe you came off to the ugly ones like you thought you had a chance with them. And they wanted to make it clear that you don't.

That's cause ugly foids think they deserve the top 20 percent of men just like their more attractive counterparts, but they realize you're more in their league in terms of attractiveness so they act incredibly vindictive to prove how much better than you they are even though they're ugly to increase their own ego.

fat women, quiet women and ugly women are the worst in the world.

yes because to the stacies, we almost don't exist to them, they look at us like they would a dog or cat

to the beckies, they hate us, because we remind them of their own ugliness, since we are their looksmatches

They all hate us.

Maybe you came off to the ugly ones like you thought you had a chance with them. And they wanted to make it clear that you don't.
This.
That's cause ugly foids think they deserve the top 20 percent of men just like their more attractive counterparts, but they realize you're more in their league in terms of attractiveness so they act incredibly vindictive to prove how much better than you they are even though they're ugly to increase their own ego.
And this.

(IN VIDEO GAME)

ugly ,toilets are the most narcissitic and full of themselves ulike stacies.

an ugly hole need to compensate for her miserable looks by being a adouche to everyone and acting big and status maxxed. it's probably like being a manlet and trying to be tough even tho you can still be destroyed in half a second.
stacies are more likely to be sympathetic to some men but sometimes a stacy might be a total mean whore also

Theisis: Ugly foids hate incels the msot​

Yesterday I wen't to distribute flyers for an upcoming event in my city. Basically what I would do was I would enter local buisinesses and ask them whether I could leave a handfull of my flyers there (The job paid comparatively well and was something i could do during spring break). What I noticed is a big difference In treatment depending on the foids appearences that I was asking where I could put my flyers. Now, I am aware this is pretty direct and pushy way to advertise so therefore I, as to not be too much of a disturbance, did my best to be appear friendly. I would smile as honestly as I could, ask really nicely and be as quick as possibile. What I observed was:

-Ugly foids usually acted very unfriendly and cold towards me
-attractive foids (6+) most of the time didn't only let me leave some of the flyers there, they smiled back and one time I was even offered me to hang a poster in the window
-When the ugly foids did take the flyers, they tried to have me outside the store as quickly as possibile
-though most of the attractive foids didn't really engage in smalltalk (I didn't really initiate either) sometimes we would exchange a couple of sentences
-regardless of their attractiveness (I saw 3-7) the male cashiers I encoutered all acted pretty friendly

Conclusion:​
Even thogh the sample size is pretty small (about 100 encounters) I watched a pattern emerge. With more personal research (or with the help of others expierience) I could either prove or refute this theory. i think this change in behaviour occurs because ugly foids are made to believe they are attractive by their overly supportive stacy-friends, yet they aren't treated accordingly by chad so they get frustrated and vent their anger out on incels.
Lol the ugly ones may hate us but the attractive ones don't even acknowledge our existence

In all honesty I think attractive foids are going to treat you more poorly overall. Not saying that ugly girls will treat you much better but attractive women think that even being in vicinity of ugly men lowers their SMV

hot foids know they’re above your “level”, ugly foids hate to be reminded they’re at your level

I've for sure noticed this. All the "Stacy" type women have at least tolerated my existence around them at the very least, so they don't say the quiet part out loud.

The average and ugly looking women are all rude and mean to me. I remember one such occasion in my senior year of high school, when I was just sitting next to my friend and chilling on my phone. Landwhale and her bf (who was probably 2x less her BMI) were trying to find somewhere to sit. Boyfriend said "maybe we should sit next to him" and glanced in my direction. Landwhale stated "No, he's creepy!" for absolutely no reason. Boyfriend didn't like that and said that "he's just on his phone."

Yeah, I have noticed that too. Generally all foids ignore me, but ugly ones often make disgusted faces if they happen to make eye contact with me as if I am some dirty Street dog.
disgusted jennifer lawrence GIF
ugly foids hate ugly men more because they see us a mirror of their own subhumanity

In all honesty I think attractive foids are going to treat you more poorly overall. Not saying that ugly girls will treat you much better but attractive women think that even being in vicinity of ugly men lowers their SMV
I have noticed the opposite. attractive foids seem to be far nicer than uglier ones

Yeah but what if we are being halo effected as well?
that could be a contributing factor for sure. But even with the halo effect I think they are nicer.

Ugly and fat women are the meanest by far.

It's narcissism and body dysmorphia. You're right. They think they are Stacy, yet they don't get Stacy results in life. So this extends the dysphoria which leads to erratic and outright psychotic behavior. A woman's only real value is looks. This also leads to copes like collegemaxxing and careermaxxing...feministmaxxing.

They don't like you because some part of their subconscious understands that you are their looksmatch. It's like looking in the mirror for them. And since narcos have fragile egos, they despite their own image. Think Jake Gyllenhaal Nightcrawler gif.

It's ironic but I've experienced the same thing. The best looking women are the nicest. But the most hideous and overweight women are the nicest too. It's the women in the middle who are dealing with endless dysmorphia. They don't know if they are ugly or beautiful because clownworld keeps giving them mixed messages. I suppose I am guilty of this myself to an extent.

Last edited: