Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do u think this forum has peaked?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
I don't really know, i've been browsing old threads from 1-2 years ago and it's basically the same threads but just posted by different members or phrased differently. maybe a year from now it'll grow exponentially from the blackpill spreading and hypergamy getting worse but I'm not sure

the users here now are pretty cool though, but I don't think a year from now it will be any different. incels.cope

Last edited:
It peaked a little less than a yr ago imo

The forum will continue growing, but offtopic will grow faster than the inceldom discussion

It peaked in late 2018 imo. But it’s only because stuff gets repetitive

haven't been here long enough

no idea

@Yerberito what's your opinion

The forum will continue growing, but offtopic will grow faster than the inceldom discussion

I think by "peaked" he means "Have we run out of stuff to talk about?"

Probably. You can go through an entire day's posts, if you have the time. For the whole forum. Gauge for yourself the quality of the posts.

There will be a second peak once inceldom accelerates.
Sub 8 law just began to get accepted last year and dogpill has just started to get accepted.
The ride never ends buddy boyo.

This forum startes going down the second mods started banning everyone

I don’t know what the forum was like back in the day I’m a 2020cel

I keep seeing new greycels all the time, it's hard to tell. The main deciding factor is whether or not the vast majority of incels wake up from being bluepilled or not.

the blackpill has been rehashed numerous times at this point

I keep seeing new greycels all the time, it's hard to tell. The main deciding factor is whether or not the vast majority of incels wake up from being bluepilled or not.
yeah, i can see what u all mean, you're either blackpilled or not. you can read thousands of posts for a year straight and spend all your time on here, but once a female gives u some attention, you might just forget about everything you ever saw. i guess it's just instinct and basic human needs and being lonely/alone for all this time

Probably. I haven't been here long enough

Yeah @Ritalincel is gone

Same shit, new names

I think it peaked when people did a bunch of IRl shitposts like itsover and cfm. so like 2018