Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do u think there feds on here?

zionpill

zionpill

HATECEL
do u think theres feds lurking around on here and if so who do u think is a fed?

Im usually suspect of greycels who make polls after polls, data collecting. Otherwise i think feds use bots to log keywords and shits.

over for fedcels

Fed or not, most users are not even American so

I'MA GLOWNIGGER GONNA BE AT YOUR HOUSE AND DRAG YOU INTO A BLACK VAN SOON STUPID INCELS :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Yes.

You should never expect to be permitted to openly speak of killing and denigrating holes on any Internet forum.

@miWatch432

GlowingCIA

It could be any one of us :shock:

Sites like these are supported by feds, hence why undercover feds usually postmaxx and use demoralisation to prevent fakecels from ascending and drown them in despaER

This whole site is operated by FEDs
:fbi::fbi::fbi:

tbh no.

I know of ((((websites)))) which hosted blatantly illegal content on the surfaceweb for years before being taken down, now that it's taken more seriously it takes a few months, but there are still ((((sites)))), barely beyond the surfaceweb that have existed for 7+ years and are still up.

I just had breakfast!

So technically, I'm now fed.

tbh no.

I know of ((((websites)))) which hosted blatantly illegal content on the surfaceweb for years before being taken down, now that it's taken more seriously it takes a few months, but there are still ((((sites)))), barely beyond the surfaceweb that have existed for 7+ years and are still up.
like what?

do u think theres feds lurking around on here and if so who do u think is a fed?
Doesn’t matter, feds leave me alone because if they don’t they are fucking anti semites :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Which is the worst crime one can commit