Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do u plan on living another year?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
This morning I thought about another family member who got divorced raped twice 35 years old. And then below that thought about 42 year old trucel that is a needy stuck with evil mother.this latter will. Happen to us bc we are fat losers are u scared of ending it ?

I’m scared what comes after might be even worse.

Plan? No. But I will. We all will

Probably not. Doesn’t mean im roping though.

My mom committed suicide which devastated the family, I couldn't rope if I wanted, because I'm too pussy and I don't want to hurt my dad and brother. If I was more selfish I probably would have roped ages ago.

I couldn't rope if I wanted, because I'm too pussy and I don't want to hurt my dad and brother. If I was more selfish I probably would have roped ages ago.
then you are a better person than me

hell yes I will make normies and foidgroids suffer :society:

Yes, and after that idk

I plan on living for several years

This morning I thought about another family member who got divorced raped twice 35 years old. And then below that thought about 42 year old trucel that is a needy stuck with evil mother.this latter will. Happen to us bc we are fat losers are u scared of ending it ?
Yes

I think it's worse to just not know