Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do u mog any of these rural UFC fighters? Also is it better to be scary ugly than being invisible ugly

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
Screenshot 20231031 005729

Ofcourse all of these about are well known UFC fighters (some are. new) so they must get bitches still

But imagine if they were your regular office going men in Western countries.....would they have a slight chance of ascending cuz they are more of a "scarey ugly" type rather than "invisible ugly " type? ( Especially the red beard dude on bottom panel second from left.

Most of these men are from Chechnya and Dagestan - extremely orthodox Muslim region in Russia which follows the Shariah law.

They end up getting arranged marriage as is Islamic customs

Also can I ask why is it that every Dagestani/Chechen men I have seen look like ugly cavemen but their sisters like typical Russian women look drop dead gorgeous? How does the genetic recombination work down there lol??

The one with the dislocated eye, maybe. The others, no. They darktriad mog me to the shadow realm, I doubt they have any problem finding foids

They all race, hair, body, face mog me.

The one with the dislocated eye, maybe. The others, no. They darktriad mog me to the shadow realm, I doubt they have any problem finding foids
ofc they do now as UFC fighters but do u think they would have pulled women on their own merit if they worked an average 9-5 job?

I look like a creepy, ugly Russian. I don't dark triad mog because I am deathly skinny. I just look like a cracked out psychopath.

I look like a creepy, ugly Russian. I don't dark triad mog because I am deathly skinny. I just look like a cracked out psychopath.
Scary ugly>>>>Invisible ugly>> creepy ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back