Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do u like breaking bad??

• Thread starter Cletus Longthing
  • Start date
My fav are the dead niggers who gets shot

View: https://youtu.be/RhsUHDJ0BFM?si=hVRzKWndGgXo2pks

My favorite characters are jesse, saul, gus and lalo

MIGHT BE BUT I PREFER TO LIVE LIVE IRL INSTEAD OF BEING WORTHLESS OBSERVATOR TBH *IN VIDEO GAME(
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

MIGHT BE BUT I PREFER TO LIVE LIVE IRL INSTEAD OF BEING WORTHLESS OBSERVATOR TBH *IN VIDEO GAME(
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental
Do you deal drugs ??

My fav are the dead niggers who gets shot
BLEBIST DU IMMER MEHR WACH DU HURENSOHN DU SOLLST ZU SCHLAFEN KOMMEN DU NUTTE *IM VIDEOSPIEL()

BLEBIST DU IMMER MEHR WACH DU HURENSOHN DU SOLLST ZU SCHLAFEN KOMMEN DU NUTTE *IM VIDEOSPIEL()

Lol ich habe noch halbes gramm albino schnee

Hahhaha faggot

Lol ich habe noch halbes gramm albino schnee
ALBINO SCHNEE AHHHH ICH HAB JETZ RIVOTRIL ROCHE 6MG GMBH UND 500MG TRAMADOL AUSNEHMEN *IM VIDEOSPIEL(

It was too serious

Do you deal drugs ??
NOT YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS HEHEHEH BUT YOU HAVE RIGHT TO ASK ME *IN VIDEO GAME(

NOT YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS HEHEHEH BUT YOU HAVE RIGHT TO ASK ME *IN VIDEO GAME(

I asked u then dumb nigger now Answer my question Yo IN gta5 online

I asked u then dumb nigger now Answer my question Yo IN gta5 online
BITCH AND CRACKER I MIGHT BE!!!!!!!!!! *IN VIDEO GAME(

Yass girl it slays

I don’t watch JewTV much.

IMG 2620

I prefer 'Better call Saul'

I never finished it. How good is it?

Great show which I watched 9 years ago, time flies :shock:

It was a very good show with iconic scenes. Great plot, great actors, great character development.

I couldn’t watch Better Call Saul. It was so fucking boring.

It was a very good show with iconic scenes. Great plot, great actors, great character development.

I couldn’t watch Better Call Saul. It was so fucking boring.
It gets better at season 4

My 3 favorite characters are hector, hell and Jesse. This is my favorite scene of all time.
Breaking Bad Bbtp GIF by hero0fwar

I like better call Saul more. I used to watch breaking bad on TV back in 2008 when the show was new. On a CRT-TV!! Can you imagine that?

Good show, but it annoyed me to no end how Walter's wife never got murdered. The end of the show should've been Walter strangling the bitch to death, then getting murdered by whomever else.

That cunt ruined the show. And it makes Walter White a beta simp right from the beginning.

Good show, but it annoyed me to no end how Walter's wife never got murdered. The end of the show should've been Walter strangling the bitch to death, then getting murdered by whomever else.

That cunt ruined the show. And it makes Walter White a beta simp right from the beginning.
Fuck I wish3d he would just put a bullet in her head lol

Wanted to watch it, but never found time for that.