Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do u guys prefer ugly foids or hot foids

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
if i betabuxxed enough to get a hot foid i will go for it because i dont want to reproduce with ugly genes. but if i fucked a ugly foid i will have ugly kids. but this is never gonna happen due to my looks so i can just dream of it

Hot foids are better.

yeah i agree they can make me feel happy when i come back from work feeling tired
They could be great comfort if you're feeling depressed.

I'm stacy only. I wouldn't have sex with an ugly foid. I don't care about her personality

I'm stacy only. I wouldn't have sex with an ugly foid. I don't care about her personality
yeah same here i dont want to have a ugly ass child who will end up like me when he grows up

As long as she isn’t fat or she boon and has a decent personality

As long as she isn’t fat or she boon and has a decent personality
yeah that is a good choice there. i wouId go for decent girls but only if they are willing to put up with my situation of inceldom

yeah same here i dont want to have a ugly ass child who will end up like me when he grows up
mogs me. I won't ever have kids due to moral reasons