Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do u guys ever have to lie about having had sex/gfs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I feel like if I live to 25+ ima have to lie about that kinda stuff to maybe ppl I work with and family members and stuff like that. My family must think I'm such a fuckin weirdo creep for being so ugly and dat I'm never gonna have sex or a gf.

If I lied ppl would know the truth anyway. They'd just be askin so to tease or humiliate me which has already happened and I'm only 17. Cunty niggers will come up to me and b like "have u ever had a girlfriend before xD" "are you a virgin?? xD" to impress their normie friends.

I dont need to. Humans hardly stick around for a conversation once they see me.

CQ  nQOW8AAi1H

If I lied ppl would know the truth anyway.
True,once people see my face there literally isn't a convincing way to lie without being told outright that I'm an incel. I mean its pretty obvious when you're a sub 4 autist like me

no one even asks me

No one asks me irl but I'd lie if they did. Online i'm brutally honest tho. I enjoy venting freely

No one asks me tbh

idgaf anymore tbh

My family must think I'm such a fuckin weirdo creep for being so ugly and dat I'm never gonna have sex or a gf.
yeah i'm just plain honest about this shit. Only times i've ever been asked is by normies on Discord or by a doctor, usually if i'm sexually active lol.

yeah i'm just plain honest about this shit. Only times i've ever been asked is by normies on Discord or by a doctor, usually if i'm sexually active lol.
Holy fuck in what situation does a doctor ask that? That must be so awkward. I haven't had that happen to me yet fortunately.

People don't generally ask these sort of questions here, but I guess they already know the answer.

Holy fuck in what situation does a doctor ask that? That must be so awkward. I haven't had that happen to me yet fortunately.
i was 16. A female doctor was giving me a check up, and asked if i was sexually active (among a bunch of other questions)
and i said no
and then we talked some more about how i had never done drugs or alcohol

no one even asks me
People don't generally ask these sort of questions here, but I guess they already know the answer.

I've sat at tables where everyone discussed their current gf or exes and everyone asked each other questions and no one ever asked me anything
Feels good that i dodged some bullshit but damn is it telling

I feel like if I live to 25+ ima have to lie about that kinda stuff to maybe ppl I work with and family members and stuff like that. My family must think I'm such a fuckin weirdo creep for being so ugly and dat I'm never gonna have sex or a gf.

If I lied ppl would know the truth anyway. They'd just be askin so to tease or humiliate me which has already happened and I'm only 17. Cunty niggers will come up to me and b like "have u ever had a girlfriend before xD" "are you a virgin?? xD" to impress their normie friends.

I always lie about my position to my friends. I am still young but when I get older I will tell them that I don’t want to have a relationship, even though I want one.

It is a must, you have to lie.
If you ever try and start dating again and come across as never had a girlfriend you are instantly written off.
That is why it is doubly over for me and other reaching mid 20's cels.

It is a must, you have to lie.
If you ever try and start dating again and come across as never had a girlfriend you are instantly written off.
That is why it is doubly over for me and other reaching mid 20's cels.
Yeah but how do you lie when you have no idea how to kiss, what to do on a date etc

I think i'd recoil if a girl touched me. I don't even mean my dick but even if she touched my arm or shoulder i think she would be able to tell i've never been touched

I'll stop interacting with normies once I turn 25. Then I won't have to deal with their bullshit questions about sex and gfs. I'll just rot in my room.

I lied about it once and i barely remember it

Yeah but how do you lie when you have no idea how to kiss, what to do on a date etc

I think i'd recoil if a girl touched me. I don't even mean my dick but even if she touched my arm or shoulder i think she would be able to tell i've never been touched
Yeah the kissing part is an issue for me to,
and usually people do not press to hard if you give vague answers, they probably assume that you are lying but you should never out right admit it.

Keep a low social media profile if you have one and never post things, then it looks less suspicious when you never have any pics with supposed gfs.

What to do on Dates I have thought through about, but never had to put it into practice.

Yes unfortunately. Not alot, I think I did it 1-2 times just not to look stupid

I try my best not to lie but sometimjes people make it really difficult not to.

my looks speak for myself doubt anyone would believe I held hand with a girl even

Yeah the kissing part is an issue for me to,
and usually people do not press to hard if you give vague answers, they probably assume that you are lying but you should never out right admit it.

Keep a low social media profile if you have one and never post things, then it looks less suspicious when you never have any pics with supposed gfs.

What to do on Dates I have thought through about, but never had to put it into practice.
I've literally never been kissed or kissed someone or something. Probably when I was a baby but nothin in my memory. I have no idea what it feels like or how to do it not that I'd ever have da opportunity anyway.

no don't even bother anymore. tried before but no one would even believe me jfl.

No one has ever asked me about that tbh

In the past but I might start telling the truth people will think im weird but they will find a reason anyway

Not yet, but I’m going to college again soon, and I’m sure I’ll have to.

Just tell them that you've never had one. That's what I do. I don't care what they think.

used to lie all the time but now everyone can tell everything I told them years back is bullshit

lie and say you had sex or you'll be sorry.

Just be honest, if you are ugly and/or an socially awkward looser they can sense it anyways. Normies already despise you because you are an incel, outing yourself as an liar makes it even worse.

I was thinking to pay woman to pretend to be my girlfriend. But i found out it is much more expensive than having sex.

Eventually i will have to cut ties with my family, because they already are ashamed of me, because they think i´m gay and they are christians and they make fun of me and i can´t stand it anymore.

Not having girlfriend ruined my life in other ways, my friends cut ties with me, family don´t like me, my cousin inherit house that i was supposed to inherit, but she was pregnant and had no place to stay with her boyfriend. Same with my brother he inherit flat and my mother told me that i will also inherit flat once she dies, but 20-30 years later i might be dead at that time as well. And also my cousin had a lot of kids, so my family decided to help her and they started to build a big house for her. Just kill me already.

We all may have to in the near future, if we want to avoid the camps

Even if the opportunity presented itself nobody would believe me, just lol.

Why yes doc I'm sexually active. I jerk off to jb tiktok videos twice a day. How could you tell?
based?
lol if you told a doctor that they would instantly call you a pedophile

I avoid the topic

based?
lol if you told a doctor that they would instantly call you a pedophile
>implying the doc knows all about tiktok
>effectively admitting he watches it too
We would easily reach an impasse.

I think they suspect it, I paid for sex which is an embarrassment. This is supposed to be the easiest time in human history to get laid with women and muh body muh choice blah blah blah. Yet here we are having to pay for sex, even the average joe can probably get a FWB but not us.

Fortunately they don't bring it up with me.

imagine being 17 and rotting on this forum

Never got asked that question but I would not. My face and my height, along the rest of the failure that I am, already give the answer.